TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 08-30-2008, 04:53 AM

Default 2009 Nissan Gtr

SINCE MY BUICK IS DOWN AND OUT WENT WITH MY BUDDY TO A CRUISE SPOT HERE, WHICH ALWAYS HAS ADOUT 200 CAR OR SO EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT.PULLED NEXT TO 7 GN CLUB MEMDERS HERE TO HANG OUT WITH.
AT THE END OF THE NIGHT WE WENT ON THE EXPRESS WAY, RAN INTO A STANG WHICH HAD TWIN TURBOS.LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THIS GTR ISNT PLAYING AROUND,ITS ONE HELL OF A CAR, V6 3.8 LITER TWIN TURBO MACHINE KICK SOME MUSTANG &SS.
I ONLY HOPE IF GM EVER BRINGS BACK THE GRAND NATIONALTHAT IT COME BACK WITH A BANG JUST LIKE NISSAN DID.
THIS CAR PULLED VERY HARD FOR WHAT IT IS V6 3.8 AND YES SHE IS AWD.
WENT TO THE TRACKS LAST WEEK AND BONE STOCK RAN 11.69
210/210 DLS roller cam kit,2 1/2 hookers exhaust,test pipe,t49 turbo @ 20psi,42LB,billet adj fuel regulator,adj waste gate, tt chip,160 thermostat,hot wire kit,torque strap,boost&vac gauge,knock gauge,,billet aluminum vacuum block,17'' budnik wheels,Scanmaster,LT1 MAF,Translator,Vigilante 9 1/2 torque converter 2800 TO 3200 stall,trans cooler,Jimmy's rebuild trans,walbro fuel pump,PTE stock location ic,37,000plus miles

and maybe alky to be a little slower

Last edited by DA87GN; 08-30-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Fat Kid

Every now and then, you just get into a car that blows your mind. I used to work for Mercedes Benz in Manhattan, and still remember jumping into the first E-55 AMG I had ever driven. They said it was fast, but I didn't think that it would pull harder than the SL-600, the v-12. Boy was I wrong! Once we were asked to take the cars from the Lincoln Tunnel to the bridge (GW) and back, for the auto show in NY (using the Westside Highway). My friend in an E-430 and myself in the E-55 AMG. (Hope no one from the dealership belongs to the team Cotton forum.) The last thing I saw, as the car still had me pinned to the seat, was 120 MPH, and the traction control light was flashing, trying to stop the wheels from spinning at the speed.

I understand they are faster now.

Dom
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White