TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 02-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Married Man

Awsome pictures JH,Artie, thanks again for coming and being a part of our day. Again, thanks to all,I enjoyed the day, unfortunately, as always, felt like I was unable to touch base with everyone there and spend a little time with each of you. But, thats the way it always goes... Food was excellent, I ate too much, only got a taste of the Ribs, they were excellent, but by then, I was pretty stuffed.. Bob's wings, Dom's coffee cakes, Brian's chicken and rice... pizza, kielbasa, veggie plater.... I was stuffed.. then I had to eat the cakes.... Mikey's was crazy, red and delicious, Otto's wife... we were still eating it yesterday, Lorrie wanted to know if she was a proffessional baker.. oh well, it was good, and you know what... I'm gonna do something in the spring, only this time, I'm going to make it a"technical" BBQ, gonna put on a tech session and I think it will involve FAST XFI. Something to highlite the benefits, installation, operation and use of... how does that sound? A training seminar for the day.....
Old 02-26-2008, 10:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to 87we410877

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Awsome pictures JH,Artie, thanks again for coming and being a part of our day. Again, thanks to all,I enjoyed the day, unfortunately, as always, felt like I was unable to touch base with everyone there and spend a little time with each of you. But, thats the way it always goes... Food was excellent, I ate too much, only got a taste of the Ribs, they were excellent, but by then, I was pretty stuffed.. Bob's wings, Dom's coffee cakes, Brian's chicken and rice... pizza, kielbasa, veggie plater.... I was stuffed.. then I had to eat the cakes.... Mikey's was crazy, red and delicious, Otto's wife... we were still eating it yesterday, Lorrie wanted to know if she was a proffessional baker.. oh well, it was good, and you know what... I'm gonna do something in the spring, only this time, I'm going to make it a"technical" BBQ, gonna put on a tech session and I think it will involve FAST XFI. Something to highlite the benefits, installation, operation and use of... how does that sound? A training seminar for the day.....
That sounds pretty cool. How about you train me in B2B first before you force me into buying a XFI haha. Thanks for everything. Deffinitely do something in the spring. Thats when BBQ's are supposed to be lol.
WE4-gurdled, 4 billit caps,CAT crank, K1 rods, Diamond pistons,roller 218 212,GN1's,scorpian rockers,cometics,CPT70P BB,custom DP with race gate,stainless headers,RJC intercooler,83lb inj., Razors alky kit,70mm TB,precision plenum w/ Power Plate,HV front case,adj. FPR, CK stage2 200, custom 4" intake and radiator over flow,Auburn posi w/ 30 spline moser axels,c-clip elim. s-10 cyl., air bags,southside bars, HR sway bar,Line lock,FAST. so far 10.69@132
87 t-type dark blue stock
Old 02-27-2008, 02:11 AM

Had A Good Time. Nice To Meet Some Of You!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:46 AM
Fat Kid

Thanks for such a nice party. There were a lot of really nice people there. I am glad that you liked that coffee cake, as I will have to bring more next time I come up there. I am still having some here at home, Tuesday night. Hope to see you all soon!
Dominick
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 02-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by impaloligist View Post
Thanks for such a nice party. There were a lot of really nice people there. I am glad that you liked that coffee cake, as I will have to bring more next time I come up there. I am still having some here at home, Tuesday night. Hope to see you all soon!
Dominick

Yep..... just had another chunk of it, had to sneak one off Lorrie's plate when I woke up....
Old 02-27-2008, 12:44 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
I'm gonna do something in the spring, only this time, I'm going to make it a"technical" BBQ, gonna put on a tech session and I think it will involve FAST XFI. Something to highlite the benefits, installation, operation and use of... how does that sound? A training seminar for the day.....
That is a great idea. I definelty could use a class on that. I know that the GEN 6 dfi was a little shakey to figure out on your own, even with the manual.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Fat Kid

I am thinking that we're gonna need some crumb (coffee) cake too at the BBQ, if it is a go.
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 03-15-2008, 06:17 PM
OLD HIPPIE

DAMN, I can't believe I missed it for the first time ever. No wonder this winter seemed to suck more than normal. I need a tissue

Steve

Steve Gully
GullsGN@charter.net
NEBRA
"Old cars never die...they just go so fast that you can't see them any more."
Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Oh thats terrible Steve !!
How did you manage to miss out ? I would have to say It was on of the largest turn outs In quite some time... There were some missing faces, a few new ones and LOTS of FOOD
Good time as usual
Old 03-16-2008, 11:49 AM
The Boss

We did miss you Steve....thought you were maybe on an exotic vacation!
Jack is thinking of having another get-to-gether this Spring or early Summer.
Hope to see you before the Fall NEBRA picinic.