TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 12-16-2008, 03:09 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Holy Sh-t Batman, Mike thats crazy and I thought I had it bad friday.... Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Like Barry said, we got all rain and wind, good for us as a whole here.. bad for me from a business standpoint.... The thiefs come out at nite when it rains... the shop was broken into, they stole about $5,000 worth of turbos.... guess they like the GTK turbos.. Needless to say, I been pretty much out of my mind for a few days. Just finished ordering a new surveillance system, can't say much more about it other than it should help to shore up the security service I have with the PD... iron bars going on all the windows and a totally revamped security service procedure. I don't know... been a rough year...... but then it could be worse.... hey on a good note... the car ran great at Atco sunday..
OMG Jack! The both of us were reading this with our mouths open! I am so sorry that you guys had to go through that! What a bunch of a-holes! It sucks that you have to worry about that... Next time they will think twice with all of the security upgrades your putting in. Maybe you guys need a "shop mascot" too. Nothing like a big dog to scare off the "undesirables".
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
OMG Jack! The both of us were reading this with our mouths open! I am so sorry that you guys had to go through that! What a bunch of a-holes! It sucks that you have to worry about that... Next time they will think twice with all of the security upgrades your putting in. Maybe you guys need a "shop mascot" too. Nothing like a big dog to scare off the "undesirables".
Sometimes I wonder what the heck I did wrong..... oh well, good idea about the Big Dog.. but me thinks that Big Dog is gonna be me the next time... I ordered the new surveillence system last nite.. 8 Sony, nite vision color cameras with cell phone and internet capable... I think I can use them for some customer use as well... they can watch their cars being worked on....
Old 12-16-2008, 01:00 PM
army veteran

good idea jack with the cameras i had cat. conv. sawed off on my lot last year. I told the pd i was going to sit in a tree across the street in a gilly suit and a sniper rifle and pick the bastards off
Old 12-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Fat Kid

People just can't leave sh-t alone anymore. Sorry about what has happened. Hope they catch the bastards.
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 12-16-2008, 05:12 PM

Hey big guy, I'll let u borrow my cat.....they won't know what hit them until he's gnawing on their jugular vein
Old 12-16-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecobra98 View Post
Hey big guy, I'll let u borrow my cat.....they won't know what hit them until he's gnawing on their jugular vein

i was gonna suggest bringing my dog in but i think he'd just roll over and wait to be petted if someone was trying to get in
Old 12-17-2008, 12:27 AM

Hey Jack.

Sorry to hear about the break in.

That sucks. It's amazing, the number of scum bags out there these days.

Keep an eye on the secondary market. Online, auction sites, etc.
Just a thought.

Barry
Old 12-17-2008, 02:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to Pnyklr

bunch of low lifes

this what it looks like here ...
87 GN
Old 12-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Jack, that really stinks. Did they go right for the turbos, or did they pick through other stuff? Just wondering if it seemed like they knew what they were after. Obviously with GNs out front there would be turbos inside, but wondering if they knew exactly where to go.

If I was closer I'd hang out a night or two with my dog. One sound, and I'd wake her up. One bark from her would make that metal building vibrate. They wouldn't dare come within 50' of the building then.
Make sure you have the cameras set up on a DVR, that is hidden, locked up, or, off site.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
I can't imagine being without power for 13 1/2 days! How did your pipes not freeze?! Or did they?!
A big generator! You can't exsist in these parts without one.