TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Swap and Sell > Cars For Sale

Old 01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Zero maintenance on the Diesel.... no plugs, wires, pcv, etc..... just drive it....!!!
My bad. I've heard they are more costly to maintain. Wait..................Maybe those were Buick deisels I was thinking about!
Old 01-16-2009, 01:12 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Claude, are your trucks 7.3's?
Brian, my '91 was a non-turbo 7.3 and my '08 has a 6.4 twin turbo...a HUGE difference! Both my '91 & '08 are pictured below...(notice the handsome guy next to the '91 in the first picture!! )

Claude.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Claude camion.jpg (41.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1626.jpg (72.0 KB, 8 views)
2012 Lincoln MKX

Last edited by toofastforyou; 01-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Nitro boy

That '08 is diffinitely sweet. I've heard alot good about the 6.4's. Now, if I only had your money!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Nitro boy

Come up with anything guys? Jack? Michael?
Old 01-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...#ht_1212wt_944

This is the company that I bought my dually from.
They were pretty good, and their trucks seem to go for pretty good prices.
BUT, and that's a big but, they are still a used car dealer, so check out what you are buying first.
Right at the end of the auction, there was a bunch of activity, and a bidding war between someone and myself. Then within 4 minutes of the end of the auction, they had already emailed me instructions on paying the down payment, and the auction ended at 10PM. Kind of seemed fishy, but I got a good price so I'm not complaining.
They were very professional, and service oriented too. I picked the truck up, registeed, insured and inspected.

I now see you are in New York, so they may not be the best to buy from, but you can use eBay to see what is out there and what the prices are. Just make sure that if you buy something, it is from someone that you can drive to and you check the truck out first.

Just noticed, they also have a Dodge 2500 extended cab Single rear wheel bidding is at $3500.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.

Last edited by waGoN; 01-24-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:28 PM

My Dodge diesel makes 600rwhp and 1150 lb ft and still gets 22mpg.Will tow just about anything.....

Ive also got a 2000 Chevrolet 3500 with the 454 Vortec that tows as good as any stock diesel,it just gets 10mpg.

My vote is for Dodge....
________
Philippine girl Webcams

Last edited by broke1; 08-15-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...#ht_1212wt_944

This is the company that I bought my dually from.
They were pretty good, and their trucks seem to go for pretty good prices.
BUT, and that's a big but, they are still a used car dealer, so check out what you are buying first.
Right at the end of the auction, there was a bunch of activity, and a bidding war between someone and myself. Then within 4 minutes of the end of the auction, they had already emailed me instructions on paying the down payment, and the auction ended at 10PM. Kind of seemed fishy, but I got a good price so I'm not complaining.
They were very professional, and service oriented too. I picked the truck up, registeed, insured and inspected.

I now see you are in New York, so they may not be the best to buy from, but you can use eBay to see what is out there and what the prices are. Just make sure that if you buy something, it is from someone that you can drive to and you check the truck out first.

Just noticed, they also have a Dodge 2500 extended cab Single rear wheel bidding is at $3500.
Just so happens, I am watching both of these trucks on "My eBay". I called Jack this morning to find out were in Mass. this place was. Was kinda hoping he could look them over for me, but they are a bit to far away. It's nice to know your dealings with them were positive, but I'm still hoping for an onsite inspection. Thanks!!! I appreciate you help.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:59 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Come up with anything guys? Jack? Michael?
Sorry Brian, I have been looking at our stock and we have a 2002 red Dodge 2500 Laramie diesel, looks pretty clean, they want 11.995. The only thing is that it has 177,000 miles! Yikes! We really don't have anything else. They have been real lean with the used cars lately, used cars to a dealer is like having cash sitting out on the front line. I'll keep looking. If you want to check out, our website is www.warnockauto.com.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-25-2009, 03:32 AM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Sorry Brian, I have been looking at our stock and we have a 2002 red Dodge 2500 Laramie diesel, looks pretty clean, they want 11.995. The only thing is that it has 177,000 miles! Yikes! We really don't have anything else. They have been real lean with the used cars lately, used cars to a dealer is like having cash sitting out on the front line. I'll keep looking. If you want to check out, our website is www.warnockauto.com.
Thanks brother. The milage is not all that bad for a Cummins---it's the rest of the truck that takes the hit. I'll check it out on your web site.