TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 12-07-2008, 05:48 PM

Default Need info on tires Jack!

Just wanted to say Hey! Its Taylor from Shreveport. Getting new tires next week wanted to see if you know whats the biggest M/T ET Slick I can fit. I did roll my fenders since you came down. Also whats the right M/T ET Street Radial for me. I know 28" just looking for some help on width. Both sets of rims I have are 3.5 Backspace. Ive got a car trailor now so no street driving on the slicks.

How are you doing? Whats been going on? and the car is still dialed in as good as you left it

Good talking to you man, Taylor

Youve got my cell feel free to call anytime

Old Combo Went 11.80 @ 114

New Combo Coming Soon Parts On Order From Cotton
Champion Complete Intake, Champion Race Ported Alum Heads, Cottons 212/212 Roller Cam, RJC Girdle, K1 Rods, Diamond .20 Pistons, Eagle Crank and much more....

Thanks Jack for all the help!
-Taylor Moore
Old 12-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNAT87 View Post
Just wanted to say Hey! Its Taylor from Shreveport. Getting new tires next week wanted to see if you know whats the biggest M/T ET Slick I can fit. I did roll my fenders since you came down. Also whats the right M/T ET Street Radial for me. I know 28" just looking for some help on width. Both sets of rims I have are 3.5 Backspace. Ive got a car trailor now so no street driving on the slicks.

How are you doing? Whats been going on? and the car is still dialed in as good as you left it

Good talking to you man, Taylor

Youve got my cell feel free to call anytime
Hey Taylor,

Good to see you here.... glad to hear all is well.... Now if you had a notched frame rail..... could put some really big tires in there.. should be able to fit a 10" tire in there, et Drags 28-10.5. M5 compound and 275-60-15 drag radial. I take it your rims are 8.5 wide? A 4" backspace would be better.

Doing ok out here, in the cold... BBrrrrrr... ran the Pumpkin a few weeks ago but the weather was rough, cold, and the track was not good. Turned the boost up a little bit and drove right through the converter, still ran 155mph though. Lots of work at the shop and lots to do to my car this winter. I'll be doing a trip out to Arkansas for James in January to do some tuning for him and a few others..... take a trip? Ok, out here, will give you a ring here soon.. Happy Holidays