TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Miscellaneous > GUNS - AR15, MP's, your weapon of choice

GUNS - AR15, MP's, your weapon of choice I know... what the heck, a new passion for me, so here it is.

Old 05-16-2010, 03:51 AM

Default New Toy

I just recived my new colt car a3 6721. Love it.. Put the dainel defence omega 7 rails and single point sling mount. Badger tac charging handle release. eotech 512, Sure Fire tac light with forgrip. Nice Gun... Now I need time to break it in.. 1/9 twist h bar barrell. 16 in. None of this pre band sh*t.. Stamped on the reciver( law enforcment, Millitary, export only) Got to love the way thay do things in the south.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:48 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDavies View Post
I just recived my new colt car a3 6721. Love it.. Put the dainel defence omega 7 rails and single point sling mount. Badger tac charging handle release. eotech 512, Sure Fire tac light with forgrip. Nice Gun... Now I need time to break it in.. 1/9 twist h bar barrell. 16 in. None of this pre band sh*t.. Stamped on the reciver( law enforcment, Millitary, export only) Got to love the way thay do things in the south.
Yep,, gotta break my baallls.... lets see some pics... does that 512 come with the magnifier.. and what does it mean to "break it in" as in the barrel... how do you do that..?
Old 05-16-2010, 09:01 PM

Break in takes alot of oil in the gun and about 500 rds in a sitting. a good cleaning and relubing and u r good to go. It seasons your gun like a old iron skliet. The 512 does not come with the magnifier and isnt compatiable with night vision. But It does what i want it it to.. I wanted a CQB carbine. I have a patrol rifle so my 6721 is set up diffrently. The 6721 is the same as a 6920 le but with a heavy barrel.