TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 07-18-2008, 12:33 PM
The Boss

Default The plan is....

to go to LVD on Saturday for some Test & Tune. Hope to see those of you who can make it there.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:53 AM
Nitro boy

What's the weather looking like tommorow? It's awful humid and it's t-storming up here. Much the same for the weekend.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:20 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Feeling Hot HOt HOT... Have fun guys, Drink lotsa water.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Married Man

Another adventure in the books.... early rise on sat morn to get ready.. everything went well at home, moving trailers and cars and motor home to get hooked up went well... off to the shop to load the French Fry.. double checked a few things before things went downhill from there.. too long to go into detail.... finally headed to the track about 12:30... leave the shop head over the bridge and catch a train blocking the road for half an hour... turn around and go around the train backtracking to get to the highway... hustle up to the track and it starts raining 5 minutes from the track.... oh well, meet up with Martin and Bob.. go back to the shop where Martin finally gets to test out his car on the ole test highway... I think he liked it.... Sent him home, finished up a few things on Harolds car... before finally finishing the day off with a little barbecue at home with harold and his wife.. phew, long day.. now I get to catch up here, do some yard work and hang with my sweetheart for the rest of the day....
Old 07-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Go to heaven

Smile wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Another adventure in the books.... early rise on sat morn to get ready.. everything went well at home, moving trailers and cars and motor home to get hooked up went well... off to the shop to load the French Fry.. double checked a few things before things went downhill from there.. too long to go into detail.... finally headed to the track about 12:30... leave the shop head over the bridge and catch a train blocking the road for half an hour... turn around and go around the train backtracking to get to the highway... hustle up to the track and it starts raining 5 minutes from the track.... oh well, meet up with Martin and Bob.. go back to the shop where Martin finally gets to test out his car on the ole test highway... I think he liked it.... Sent him home, finished up a few things on Harolds car... before finally finishing the day off with a little barbecue at home with harold and his wife.. phew, long day.. now I get to catch up here, do some yard work and hang with my sweetheart for the rest of the day....
wow 18 boost 80mph in 3erd,press gas normally to the flord and the slicks are spinning,the car move from left to right it amazing this car can go in the 9 at 18 boost with traction cant wait to go to the track