TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Miscellaneous > Customer Cars

Customer Cars Post up your rides!

Old 01-29-2008, 04:06 AM
delinquent taxpayer

how y'all doin?!?!?!

sheeet
I'd be doin better if I'd been sent one of them holiday cards Jack
Old 02-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Married Man

Old 02-14-2008, 03:13 PM
I can't drive 55!

Now that's what I'm talkin about! Hope I can get a similiar picture this year... I don't think that it's going to be a problem! I will post pics tonight...
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
W0W!....Mmmm!...but stlll, sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be able to have my car to leave like that... It seems that since I've installed that ¤§~£! H&R sway bar, the car doesn't leave with the wheels up anymore, but still, everyone tells me to keep the bar!... Yes, it used to leave the line crooked, but it was fun to do and to watch too.

Claude
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 03-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

You know, I bumped into Paul Ferry, the maker of that bar and told him the same thing. I told him that ever since I put that bar on the car was BORING to launch. He said that is the number one complaint with it. It is much more impressive looking when the car twists up like a pretzel and goes towards the tower and you have to wrestle it back, but I busted an axle and took out the tranny on one of those launches, and with a little more power, I think I wouldn't be able to wrestle the car back into the groove. With the bar, I'm now ready for some serious power. I won't be shocking the suspension as much, but I'm definately shocking the hell out of my wallet!
Besides, you can always pull one of the end links for some nasty looking launches and then put it back later for some nasty quick launches.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
You know, I bumped into Paul Ferry, the maker of that bar and told him the same thing. I told him that ever since I put that bar on the car was BORING to launch. He said that is the number one complaint with it. It is much more impressive looking when the car twists up like a pretzel and goes towards the tower and you have to wrestle it back, but I busted an axle and took out the tranny on one of those launches, and with a little more power, I think I wouldn't be able to wrestle the car back into the groove. With the bar, I'm now ready for some serious power. Besides, you can always pull one of the end links for some nasty looking launches and then put it back later for some nasty quick launches.

X2! ...I might try pulling off one end link just to try...

Claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 03-19-2009, 12:06 AM
I can't drive 55!

I really like my HR bar, my car launches hard but I have lightened my front end up alot. I don't have a front sway bar, battery is in the rear, glass bumper, glass hood, no a/c, skinnies in the front. Maybe try lightening up the front end? What are you 60 footing?

Michael
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
I really like my HR bar, my car launches hard but I have lightened my front end up alot. I don't have a front sway bar, battery is in the rear, glass bumper, glass hood, no a/c, skinnies in the front. Maybe try lightening up the front end? What are you 60 footing?

Michael
I also have a fiberglass front bumper and hood, no front sway bar, 90-10 front shocks and skinnies...But I still have the working a/c and a stock location battery. I must admit though that at the end of last year's season, the slicks were finished, which I know doesn't help......As for 60 footing, I don't remember exactly, but I'd say somewhere around 1.51...

Claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX