TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Races, Events & Announcements

Old 02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
In way too deep!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
The ribs were top notch John. My friend Bob told they were the best he ever had. I had a great time, and as usual, it felt good to be around such a nice group of Buick guys. It gives you a chance to put names with faces and really get to know guys better. Jack, THANKS to you, Lorrie, and Brian for putting this on evey year.
Thanks Brian!!! Nice to meet you!!! I think I saw a tear in Jacks eye when he finally got to the pan of ribs and all that was left was one empty bone and some sauce!!! Next time Jack!!!

Mid-Atlantic Grand National Association (MAGNA)
Club Director & New Jersey State Rep.

#2 rocks to the tune of 12.25@107mph, Stock turbo
#2 rocks to the tune of 10.98@121mph, TA49 turbo
Old 02-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuber View Post
Thanks Brian!!! Nice to meet you!!! I think I saw a tear in Jacks eye when he finally got to the pan of ribs and all that was left was one empty bone and some sauce!!! Next time Jack!!!
I saw that tear. Most likely it was from the salt on his fingers when he rubbed his eyes in disbelief that the ribs were gone. Guess where the salt came from? ( clams maybe ).
Old 02-24-2008, 04:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to 87we410877

Great time. Thanks alot jack, Brian, Lori, Gerry, Josh and everyone else who participated in supplying the feast!! I still cant get over how nice Brians car is. And thanks for the HR bar that i didnt plan on buying hahah.

By the way, i was that young punk in the black backwards hat if your trying to put names with faces!! Thanks again everyone. See you next year unless theres a summer party??
WE4-gurdled, 4 billit caps,CAT crank, K1 rods, Diamond pistons,roller 218 212,GN1's,scorpian rockers,cometics,CPT70P BB,custom DP with race gate,stainless headers,RJC intercooler,83lb inj., Razors alky kit,70mm TB,precision plenum w/ Power Plate,HV front case,adj. FPR, CK stage2 200, custom 4" intake and radiator over flow,Auburn posi w/ 30 spline moser axels,c-clip elim. s-10 cyl., air bags,southside bars, HR sway bar,Line lock,FAST. so far 10.69@132
87 t-type dark blue stock
Old 02-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Nitro boy

Thanks for the nice comment, and I do know who you are. Your the nice young fella who was debating whether to toss the front bar. It was a pleasure talking with you. Hope to see you again next year.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to PhillyTurboSix
Thumbs up

Great time had a blast! It's always fun to break the winter up with Buick cars, talk, and good friends! We look forward to it every year! Here are the pictures I took..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyt...76498808/show/
89 Turbo Trans AM #396 w/ 30K on it. T-tops leather. Featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Feb. 06 issue #29

BPG Board of directors #2050

GSCA # 5314

Pennsylvania State Representative for MAGNA
Join Today!
http://www.magnabuick.com/
Old 02-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Nitro boy

Very nice Jim.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:32 PM

Thanks again for a great party Jack - little Claudia and I had a great time.

See you soon.

-Mark Fitzgerald
Old 03-15-2008, 05:54 PM
OLD HIPPIE

Angry

DAMN, I can't believe I missed the party. I didn't even know it was being planned. I guess I better not depend on the NEBRA mailing list any more. I thought it was a little to quiet. Again, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, and double DAMN!!!!!

Steve

Steve Gully
GullsGN
NEBRA
"Old cars never die...they just go so fast that you can't see them any more."