TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Married Man

Awsome pictures JH,Artie, thanks again for coming and being a part of our day. Again, thanks to all,I enjoyed the day, unfortunately, as always, felt like I was unable to touch base with everyone there and spend a little time with each of you. But, thats the way it always goes... Food was excellent, I ate too much, only got a taste of the Ribs, they were excellent, but by then, I was pretty stuffed.. Bob's wings, Dom's coffee cakes, Brian's chicken and rice... pizza, kielbasa, veggie plater.... I was stuffed.. then I had to eat the cakes.... Mikey's was crazy, red and delicious, Otto's wife... we were still eating it yesterday, Lorrie wanted to know if she was a proffessional baker.. oh well, it was good, and you know what... I'm gonna do something in the spring, only this time, I'm going to make it a"technical" BBQ, gonna put on a tech session and I think it will involve FAST XFI. Something to highlite the benefits, installation, operation and use of... how does that sound? A training seminar for the day.....