TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > LORRIE'S CORNER
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LORRIE'S CORNER Check it out, she has lots of positive input here and in my life... This one's for you Babe!! My Wife..

Old 06-30-2008, 09:00 PM
The Boss

Default Just back from Loudon.....

We just returned home and we had a great time. Although I am not a fan of lightning....it came right over the track with about 20 laps to go. Those of you who follow NASCAR know Kurt Busch won the Sprint race...(Mikey Waltrip came in second)...Stewart won the Nationwide and Hossfeld won the modified. The crowd went wild when Jaun took out Kyle Busch...big cheer from the grandstands. We had our 2 and half pound lobsters and fillets....we needed to dine in the motorhome...since we had severe rain and hail....and more lightning.
We camped next to some guys from Nova Scotia...pretty cool truckers. One person in the group was quite a drinker! Jack fixed three canopies for some of our other neighbors. It was a fun and friendly type of weekend. On our way home we picked up a new pipe bender for the shop. It was located only about 40 miles from the track. A new toy for Brian to play with. Jack will be at the shop tomorrow and thanks guys for not having his phone ringing and beeping this weekend....I appreciated it.

Last edited by TurboBabe; 07-01-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
We just returned home and we had a great time. Although I am not a fan of lightning....it came right over the track with about 20 laps to go. Those of you who follow NASCAR know Kurt Busch won the Sprint race...(Mikey Waltrip came in second)...Stewart won the Nationwide and Hossfeld won the modified. The crowd went wild when Jaun took out Kyle Busch...big cheer from the grandstands. We had our 2 and half pound lobsters and fillets....we needed to dine in the motorhome...since we had severe rain and hail....and more lightning.
We camped next to some guys from Nova Scotia...pretty cool truckers. One person in the group was quite a drinker! Jack fixed three canopies for some of our other neighbors. It was a fun and friendly type of weekend. On our way home we picked up a new pipe bender for the shop. It was located only about 40 miles from the track. A new toy for Brian to play with. Jack will be at the shop tomorrow and thanks guys for not having his phone ringing and beeping this weekend....I appreciated it.
well, that makes 2 of us, unfortunately I didn't avoid the rain or the lightning...i was still wearing my soaked clothes at midnight when I finally got home...good times though..although 2 consecutive weeks getting drenched in NH is going to keep me away from there for a bit

Last edited by TurboBabe; 07-01-2008 at 02:37 AM.