TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Brother Jack is my Pastor

Default Congrats to Jack and Lorrie

Although I have not known Jack for very long he has welcomed me like family. I have come acustomed to BS with him on a weekly basis. Great guy to deal with. Lorrie I have'nt had the chance to meet yet, but she must be a great lady to be with Jack. I hope to see you both at BG this next year. I wish you both the best and I wish I had the time to come up for the wedding.
Bryan

87 GN with 43k
Stock block Champion GN1 14 bolt aluminum heads, ARP bolts, Cottons valve covers, Comp Cams 218/212 hyd roller, Scorpion rockers, Comp Cams double roller TC, home ported intake, Champion 1" plenum spacer, RJC PowerPlate, Turbonetics CPT 66 BB, Turbonetics billet adjustable boost controller, 3" DP with external wastegate, Cottons 4" cold air kit, Cottons FMIC, 72# inj, FAST XFI, ALKYCONTROL by Julio, Hooker cat back, Art Carr 9" NLU, Art Carr internals,Precision turbo saver, Metco adjustable uppers, Metco lowers, HR sway bar, 275/60/15 MT DRs
No track times with new combo