TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
buickboy

Default Tuning time

Hey Jack, this is Phil Bassage in Canandaigua, NY. I was down at Lebanon Valley this weekend for Musclepalooza, great time. I was a little disapointed with the Buick,s there. I need to get some track time with you somewhere try to get some tuning in. I have alot of questions. I need to talk to you about some c-clip eliminators or possibly axle, spool, eliminator kit. I am also considering upgrading my cam to a roller, and possibly getting into some aluminum heads. I just want see what I can get out of this combo first. THanks, and I'll be in touch soon. Phil
Old 05-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Connecticut Yankee

Yea, believe it or not I had planned to go, BUT forgot it was this weekend. I NEVER FORGET THINGS LIKE THIS!!!......Must be getting old and was really pi**ed off when asked if I went last night. Perfect day too.....O well, I'm GOING to the September on FOR SURE!!!! We need some quick Buicks there to show the other makes we can run with the best of em......

Ken B.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Married Man

Phil.... we were there all weekend..... racing the pumpkin as well as my son and a bunch of customers. Sorry you missed us. Give me a call, we'll be going up there again or out your way .. to Esta ...we had an awsome time
Old 05-28-2008, 11:49 PM
buickboy

Jack, just my luck.... I'll give you a call I really need to get those c-clip eliminators, and axles. I heard you have them on sale. I'll call ya. Phil
Old 05-29-2008, 12:08 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdzz View Post
Jack, just my luck.... I'll give you a call I really need to get those c-clip eliminators, and axles. I heard you have them on sale. I'll call ya. Phil
I be here...