TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 11-26-2008, 01:36 PM
army veteran

Default happy thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and find out what we are most thank full for. I am thank full for being home for the holidays when my buddies are overseas fighting in Afghanistan. My thoughts and prayers are with you my brothers! I also would like to thank Jack and Gerry for being there for me when i need help.I know they are very busy and to take time to answer my questions is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you and god bless.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and find out what we are most thank full for. I am thank full for being home for the holidays when my buddies are overseas fighting in Afghanistan. My thoughts and prayers are with you my brothers! I also would like to thank Jack and Gerry for being there for me when i need help.I know they are very busy and to take time to answer my questions is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you and god bless.
Your welcome Rod, it's a pleasure doing business with you as well. Damn, I have to stop for a minute and think about this.... I know I have much to be grateful for, sometimes we get so caught up in the day to day activities and grind of our own little world..... we can not see the trees through the forest.... Right on for our forces that are fighting for our freedom and safety, I too have a few friends over there I need to not forget. I am grateful for having a wife that stands by my side and allows me to do the same, my family and many frindshere that truly are friends and the good life we all really have. There is so much misery in this world, it's easy to forget how fortunate we are to live in a country where everyone has a chance to succeed on some level. It doesn't mean we will gain financial wealth or even financial security, but tomorrow, we will have a turkey on the dinner table and we will be surrounded by family members that I can truly say I love, and they love me. Some how, today I will find a way to "give" to give to someone that won't have what we have.... I'm going to take a ride to one of our local food banks..... and give...

Have a great and thankful Thanksgiving Day everyone!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Fat Kid

Thumbs up Thanksgiving

Family and loved ones. Being American and Freedom. Health and happiness.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Dom
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 11-27-2008, 07:09 AM
delinquent taxpayer

HAppy Thanksgiving!! We're leaving now (3:15am) for the parade in NYC. I just printed out directions - wish me luck.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:41 AM
The Boss

I am thankful for all those who serve (and have served) to protect us...and our country. Like Jack said, it is easy to get caught up in our day to day issues and forget how fortunate we are. I am extremely thankful for my husband, our families and our lifestyle. Today is a day to reflect on all of the things we are thankful for as well as those things we give willingly.

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the food, friends, family and football...the four f's day!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:53 AM
Nitro boy

I want to thank God for keeping me strong, protecting our men and women who fight for our freedom, my handsome young man and beautiful young women that are my son and daughter. I want to also give thanks to my brothers in the Buick community for a memorable past few years. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default Happy Thanksgiving

I definetly am thankfull for our troops for the great job that they are doing. Without them protecting us there would be no holidays or freedom to celebrate. I am also thankfull for my wife and 2 daughters that make me smile everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our extended Buick family!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!