TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Swap and Sell > Cars For Sale

Old 10-26-2008, 03:41 PM

Default 87 Turbo T Limited

87 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited. The car would make a great driver. IT has a fairly unusual options list, and was rumored to be the most expensive non GNX turbo Regal ever built. The car is showing 64k miles on it, but it may be 164k. It sure doesn't feel like it. It is medium gray with a half vinyl roof, gray 40/40s with the big console, opera lights, concert sound, power seats, windows, locks, t-tops, digital dash, column shift, and more that I can't remember. The car has a g body parts 3" downpipe and Terry Houston stainless 2.5" dual exhaust with test pipe. It also has a Walbro 340, Accufab adjustable regulator, 30# injectors, Turbotweak chip, new Bilstein shocks all the way around, new brakes on the front, and is freshly serviced. IT is currently undergoing a vacuum brake conversion as the power master has $#!% the bed. The car runs and drives excellent and makes great power to be mostly stock. The ac blows cold and the heat works good also. It has been repainted at some point with a decent quality job. It is no showcar, but maybe a 10 footer. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere, and would offer to deliver the car for free within 500 miles or so. I would love to be able to deliver it farther, but my work schedule would not allow. It does need rear bumper fillers and the original paperwork is missing. Depending on how quickly the car sells, I may be able to have those replaced in time. Will ahve some pics up in the next couple of days. Looking to get $8500 obo.
87 We-4, Anderson Performance built stroker (sorry Jack) Champion race ported aluminums, Champion port matched intake (not the stock style), 76GTQ ball bearing turbo, RJC mega front mount, Razors dual nozzle alky, 83# injectors,Aeromotive A1000 fuel system with sumped tank, TA Performance headers (the real ones), Terry Houston 3" duals and Magnaflow mufflers, Janis built billet 200r4 with trans brake, Precision 3400 stall, lots of odds and ends.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:46 AM

Can u send some pics of ur car?