TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Races, Events & Announcements

Old 06-01-2010, 01:20 AM

Default Great weekend at Lebanon

Good weather good raceing good freinds and like always good food. Thanks to everyone for making it a Great Weekend.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:51 PM
The Boss

I wanted to thank Harold and Patty for the great hotdogs, cookies, snack foods and the companionship and laughs. Val and Kirk for the awesome pulled pork, chicken, pineapple salsa, cole slaw and my favorite the cherry cobbler. I want Val to be my personal chef when she decides to switch careers. Thank you to Mike and Nicole (and the girls) for making the weekend like spending time with family. I wish Taylor could have stayed the whole weekend. Thanks Brian for being Jack's crew. Thank you to all the friends and customers who stopped by to visit and sample everyone's delicious food! Also thank you to all the Buick drivers who parked their cars in a nice neat row and remembered to put their hoods up...you are our best advertising. The racing was fun, the food fantastic and the time spent with friends the best. I hope everyone can make it to the Buick event at the end of this month.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:27 PM
The Boss

Additional thanks to Bob and his son for the steak, water and the chicken we will cook next time at the track. Also Brian Lee for his steak tips, sausage and grilling skills. Joey and Ali for their sausage sandwiches (peppers and onions) and steaks. Everyone who helped with food and beverages...thank you. It was a perfect weekend...well almost....no trophies but still everyone ran great...everyone just broke out and ran too fast!!!!