TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 12-19-2007, 12:09 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default Pinks All Out

Anyone thinking of entering the Pinks All Out at Englishtown? It's going to be July 26, 2008 . It would be great to have a big showing of turbo regals!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 12-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Anyone thinking of entering the Pinks All Out at Englishtown? It's going to be July 26, 2008 . It would be great to have a big showing of turbo regals!

Hmmm, sounds good, I want to for sure.. any info on it..
Old 12-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Hmmm, sounds good, I want to for sure.. any info on it..
Found this on the site. I guess I need Brian to make me up a 3.5 single shot exhaust while he's making the down pipe!

PINKS ALL OUT REGISTRATION INFO JULY 25-26 2008

1. This will be a muffled event-NO EXCEPTIONS! You must have "real" mufflers with baffles. No bullet type mufflers will be accepted.

2. All NHRA rules will apply and will be enforced. Remember you must have all of your proper safety equipment, driver credentials, chassis certifications, etc. in order to participate at this event.

3. No employees, their families, sponsors, track officials, race coordinators, etc. are eligible to be chosen to race for the $10,000 and the pinks all out run-off. No special treatment will be made to anyone. Please don't ask.

4. The racer registration process will be open to the public on Sunday January 6, 2008 at 12:01am. It will be done via a special e-mail address that will be announced to the public on or about December 26, 2008 at the official track website www.racewaypark.com, look for the pinks all out logo. All e-mails sent prior 1/6/08 @12:01am will be deleted from the process. The special e-mail address is for racer registration only. No questions will be answered.

5. All racer registrants will be taken in time order as shown on the e-mail clock. They will be numbered 1-400. The next group of 401-500 will be considered alternates.

6. All of the first group of registrants, 1-400, will receive a "phone call" from the Raceway Park Tech staff to go over all of the muffler and NHRA safety rules that will apply on July 25-26. Once we feel that you are good to participate in pinks all out, you will be invited to do so. You will still have to pass a driver and vehicle inspection once you get to Raceway Park.

7. There will be mandatory information that you will have to include in your e-mail on 1/6/08. This includes full name, full address, at least 1 daytime phone #, 2 would be better. Year, make, and model of vehicle. Best ET, best MPH. If you can't fill out all of the information, you will not receive a phone call. If you can't pass the phone interview, you cannot participate on 7/25-26.

8. Do not call Raceway Park to see if you are in once registration is complete. We will let you know via a phone call sometime in January. Please, do not call us to ask. This will only slow down the process.

All Racer Tech Questions can be emailed to etowntech@yahoo.com.

Spectator tickets will be available at the gate the day of the event.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:31 PM

that should make it easier cause now i wont have to worry about it aligning with a factory exhaust.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 PM

Yeah i wanna rematch boooyyy ! ! !
Old 12-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbineborique View Post
Yeah i wanna rematch boooyyy ! ! !
Were you on it before?

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 12-20-2007, 12:10 PM

Talking

Quote:
Were you on it before?
i had raced him up at lebanon over the summer and hammered him pretty good. im ready when you are angel!! hey i didnt know that we shared the same birthday?
Old 12-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Married Man

ANGEL!!!!!! What up... good to see you here, I had no idea you had found your way home. Stay in touch, we'll be talkinb soon.
Happy Holidays to you and yours
Old 12-20-2007, 03:24 PM

Yup im back in the mix,How is that pumpkinseed coming along? . Good move jack hitching your wagon to lorries,all the best to you. OH YEAH JACK I THING DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN.... ALLTHE BEST JACK
Old 12-22-2007, 02:12 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:

No one else?!

New best 9.44 @ 143!