TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Miscellaneous > Customer Cars

Customer Cars Post up your rides!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:52 PM

Thumbs up

Wow, Mike...your car looks great with the new paint!...Can't wait to see it in ''person''!... One question though...Are you going to install the factory front air dams for a more ''stock'' look?

Claude
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1917 View Post
Show and Go...Very nice!

Tony
BF/S Riv
See you in the lanes
Thanks Tony! Hope to see you in the lanes too. Are you ever going to go to Island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo View Post
It definately had the GO!!!! Now it is insane shiny.

How many layers of clear are on that thing??????
I haven't spoken to the paint shop since I picked it up, I have to ask him how many they did. I haven't touched the finish yet either. He told me in a month to apply a good wax to it. Should really be nice all waxed and polished up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofastforyou View Post
Wow, Mike...your car looks great with the new paint!...Can't wait to see it in ''person''!... One question though...Are you going to install the factory front air dams for a more ''stock'' look?

Claude
I was going to put the old air dams back on the car, but it looks like they have been thrown out at my work. I am thinking of the full air dam up front for aerodynamic purposes. I am not really crazy about the looks of it, but it should cut down on some drag on the front end.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!