TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 01-18-2008, 11:23 PM

Default Next move ?

Jack,whats going on bro ? You know my combo, hell you put it together remember . Whats my next move ? I squeezed a 10.45 at 130 mph last year, PT70Q trim,72 # injectors, double pumper , innovative boost controler , Art Carr 9 inch converter 35- 3700 stall, F.A.S.T . I know you mentioned going through the motor. I cant swing that much mula. Thanks
Old 01-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbineborique View Post
Jack,whats going on bro ? You know my combo, hell you put it together remember . Whats my next move ? I squeezed a 10.45 at 130 mph last year, PT70Q trim,72 # injectors, double pumper , innovative boost controler , Art Carr 9 inch converter 35- 3700 stall, F.A.S.T . I know you mentioned going through the motor. I cant swing that much mula. Thanks
Hmmm, me thinks you have enough there to run into the 9's...... we have to work a couple areas, 60ft times I am sure have at least a couple 10ths or more in them.... Those headers need some work to get working better, I believe they leak.... I'm sure we can get a little out of some tuning at the track... we'll have to talk...
Old 01-19-2008, 02:23 PM

Default Jack ! you remembered .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Hmmm, me thinks you have enough there to run into the 9's...... we have to work a couple areas, 60ft times I am sure have at least a couple 10ths or more in them.... Those headers need some work to get working better, I believe they leak.... I'm sure we can get a little out of some tuning at the track... we'll have to talk...
We sound like we understand each other. The headers were a nightmare last year. You got any ATR units at the shop.... If so let me know , I'm thinking downpipe too. It has a 3 inch DP now . What do you think ? Because 9's sound very nice. Thanks
Old 01-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbineborique View Post
We sound like we understand each other. The headers were a nightmare last year. You got any ATR units at the shop.... If so let me know , I'm thinking downpipe too. It has a 3 inch DP now . What do you think ? Because 9's sound very nice. Thanks
Actually, now that I think about it, I have a new set of Hookers in the box we purchased for a customer that backed out..... those should work fine. We can use those and make you up a nice 3.5" DP along with it being time we upgrade that PTE IC to something a bit more functional...
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 PM

Default Alright Jack . What you selling ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Actually, now that I think about it, I have a new set of Hookers in the box we purchased for a customer that backed out..... those should work fine. We can use those and make you up a nice 3.5" DP along with it being time we upgrade that PTE IC to something a bit more functional...
You know my lack of cash . Would ya take something in trade ? Let's say maybe the parts being replaced ...... The IC,DP,and the headers . Thanks