TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 01-25-2008, 12:44 AM

Question I need 11s

Hi I am new to your site here and to gns. I dont know much abought these cars but I love them. my ? to you is am i getting the right things to get my gn into the 11s ? I ordered champoin gn1 heads from you and 212 roller cam. This month I will be getting 60lb inj. from you and i was thinking of a cpt-66 turbo I have the rjc front mount intercooler now. and 9 11 converter.and hope you will set me up with chip. AM I OFF MY ROCKER TO THINK I CAN GET THIS IN TO THE 11s. This is a GREAT site u have here.sounds like alot of good pepole. thanks
Old 01-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Nitro boy

Deffinitely not off your rocker. With the parts list you mentioned, 11' will not be a problem. Just remember---you need plenty of fuel, so make sure your fuel system is up to snuff and work slowly and methodically toward your goals paying close attention to your tune. Good luck.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Married Man

Yep, you're doing fine... Combo sounds good, no doubt, we'll need to put an alky kit in there and the fuel should be adequate for a while. Good to see you here and asking questions, as you will see, we have some pretty good guys that will jump right in and help..