TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 02-10-2008, 05:27 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Default An Idea

Happened to be at the sporting good store today. After seeing / hearing of vehicle thefts. I came up with this Idea for some guys who dont have a garage to park their toys in. Hunters are using tree mounted digital cams. These cams are motion activated and use a sd/memory stick for photos.
One draw back your GN/TR/ baby, has to be parked In the same spot at home or you defeat the purpose.
It may not stop them but you will have good Idea of what the scumbag looks like or the car/plate he was dropped off in
It all helps....
Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_g View Post
Happened to be at the sporting good store today. After seeing / hearing of vehicle thefts. I came up with this Idea for some guys who dont have a garage to park their toys in. Hunters are using tree mounted digital cams. These cams are motion activated and use a sd/memory stick for photos.
One draw back your GN/TR/ baby, has to be parked In the same spot at home or you defeat the purpose.
It may not stop them but you will have good Idea of what the scumbag looks like or the car/plate he was dropped off in
It all helps....

Good idea Mikey, what kind of money....
Old 02-11-2008, 01:57 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Some are under $100 I like this one... http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...94&cp=699222#1 You could be creative and hide the thing in a birdhouse. Maybe even inside the building.
My father has been considering trying one, he hunts private property. He is somewhat reluctant as he would hate to trek out there one day to find it gone/destroyed. Its different when you have it at home or a place of business
Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM

Hey Mikey,

I saw those at Bass Pro Shops - do they use a flash? That would probably tip off the dirtbags...

-Mark
Old 02-12-2008, 05:31 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

They do... However, I highly doubt theyre gonna hang out to see where it came from. Esp If the unit is in a secure location