TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 02-03-2008, 02:08 PM

Default Who is going to Bowling Green?

I am making my reservations today

Ty
Old 02-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Born Into This

I hope that I can get off work a few days to go get my car in Kentucky and then drive to Bowling Green Friday or maybe Thursday. I always try to make it every year. My first year was 1991 or 1992. It's been a long time ago.
I sold t-shirts out of the hatch of my TTA for a college project. I did a graphic design and then sold t-shirts with the design on it. It had a GN taking off with some gauges and stuff in the design, my friend just got a GN that year and he split the cost for the t-shirts and sold them from his GN. We had a good time, You know, in college you do whatever you can to make some "party" or "parts" money. I did that a few years in the early 90's It's a great show. Lotta neeto stuff shows up.
It's cool to hear YOUR favorite sound all day. Turbo v6's taking off!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I can't drive 55!

My wife and I always wanted to go but we always had somthing going on. We are going to try to make it this year though. I love to hear that turbo v6 sound all day long!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 02-04-2008, 01:45 AM

Staying at the drury inn. Hopefully bringing the car.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Tranny Killer

We are headed down with as many T.R.'s as possible...staying at the same place as Sam.
87 G.N., 45k miles, original paint, tires, window sticker. Cottons built 109, classic fast, turbonetics b.b. 66 .85. Cottons front mount, Champion g.n.1 heads, atr 3" d.p. w/tial ext. gate, Cottons dual 3" exhaust, bullet proof trans, 9" C.P.T. 3800 converter, Razors alky, walbro, 83lb inj. accufab f.p.r., and so much more.