TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 02-27-2008, 04:35 AM
28lbs on pump gas! :)

Default LED Tailights for the TR

Hey Guy's here is TRUE Digital LED's (not just bulbs) Were talking 160 LED's for our Turbo Regals!! Either Sequential or Non-Sequential turned On or Off by a simple dip switch. They are easy to install, they come with full instructions and you install them using your own tailights.

Our kit is VERY close to Plug N Play with only 4 wire connections to do. The reason for not using the socket connectors is due to the socket connectors not being reliable in the past. We use Surface Mounting Technology on our boards. The boards are cut on a CNC router. and your regular bulbs will go back in the holes not used by the LED's..

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE SAME MOVEMENT: Flashers,Running,Brake,Right turn

* We use 160 High intensity wide angle LED's.

* NO Cutting or Modifications done to your lens basket at all..

* Kit installs in less than 1 hour!

* Kit conforms to all DOT and SAE standards!

* Kit comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
( If a LED would happen to burn out that whole board will be replaced at no charge)

They are very bright compared to stock and very reliable.

Price is:
Sequential or Non-Sequential = $259.00 (full rear set)

** Prices includes shipping!

To purchase visit my website: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html to order your kit today.

***PIC'S SHOWN ARE THE PROTOTYPES JUST TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEA ON WHAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE!! I'M GOING TO DO A COMPARISON ON MY CAR BY NEXT WEEK WITH ONE SIDE WITH THE "STOCK LIGHTS" AND THE OTHER SIDE "WITH THE LED's"

Scot W.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg prototype.jpg (46.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg prototype_2.jpg (51.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg prototype_3.jpg (64.7 KB, 5 views)
1986 GN, 235cu. Bal & blueprinted 109 block, PT-70 gtq, Billit mains on 2&3, ARP main studs, J&E pistons/dry film coated w/ ceramic tops, Dry-Film coated bearings(rods,main,cam), M&A stage III alum heads-race ported-wire locked w/ARP studs, ATR headers, Hyd. flat tappet 221/218-525lift/cam, crower 1.65 roller rockers, race ported intake, 70mm Acufab TB, percision plenum,3"THDP, 85lb inj flow matched, P.T.E S/L IC, Razors ALKY kit, 9" 3800 N-stall N/L art-carr conv, Moser axles, H&R bar

Last edited by scot w.; 02-27-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:39 PM
Nitro boy

Those look sweet. Keep us posted.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:17 PM

Thumbs up LED vs Stock comparison

Here is a comparison of the LED vs Stock tailights. The pic's turned out crappy because it was raining out and I could'nt get far enough back but you can clearly see the differance between the two.

Video of them in action hopefully by Monday.

FIRST PIC IS THE RUNNING LIGHTS( look at the differance of the reflection on the bumper!)

SECOND PIC IS OF THE BRAKES(look at the reflection on the ground from the LED's)

ORDER YOURS TODAY: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

Brake lights....
1986 GN, 235cu. Bal & blueprinted 109 block, PT-70 gtq, Billit mains on 2&3, ARP main studs, J&E pistons/dry film coated w/ ceramic tops, Dry-Film coated bearings(rods,main,cam), M&A stage III alum heads-race ported-wire locked w/ARP studs, ATR headers, Hyd. flat tappet 221/218-525lift/cam, crower 1.65 roller rockers, race ported intake, 70mm Acufab TB, percision plenum,3"THDP, 85lb inj flow matched, P.T.E S/L IC, Razors ALKY kit, 9" 3800 N-stall N/L art-carr conv, Moser axles, H&R bar

Last edited by scot w.; 03-01-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Looks great Scott, ya,thats to bad about the rain......you can have the 2 feet of snow I've got if you would like!!! Has the car sold yet??

Stuart
Old 03-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuie View Post
Looks great Scott, ya,thats to bad about the rain......you can have the 2 feet of snow I've got if you would like!!! Has the car sold yet??

Stuart
Nope! If your truly intrested in it give me a call and we can talk about it. I'll make ya a deal!
Old 03-03-2008, 03:59 PM
delinquent taxpayer

Mmmmmmm I've always had a thing for rear LEDs. Those look nice and I'm interested but jack will kick my azz if I don't settle up with him first.
How long will you be offering them?
Old 03-03-2008, 05:15 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
Mmmmmmm I've always had a thing for rear LEDs. Those look nice and I'm interested but jack will kick my azz if I don't settle up with him first.
How long will you be offering them?
Yeah you better settle with him first, He's a big stocky fella! Just contact that website listed above anytime and we will add you to the list my freind!

Scot W.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:28 PM

Thumbs up Video! Video! Video!!!

HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO OF THE TAILIGHTS IN ACTION! KEEP IN MIND IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DON'T LIKE THE SEQUENTIAL MOVMENT IT CAN BE TURNED OFF!!

VIEW VIDEO HERE: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THEM ON THAT SAME PAGE!

Scot W.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:54 AM
delinquent taxpayer

Ok then - sounds good. I was wondering if the two clusters on each side flash from inside out when you signal all th eway inside to all the way out one movement transitioning across the middle "dead spot" and of course be easily returned to just flash regular....
Old 03-04-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
Ok then - sounds good. I was wondering if the two clusters on each side flash from inside out when you signal all th eway inside to all the way out one movement transitioning across the middle "dead spot" and of course be easily returned to just flash regular....
There is a problem with being able to do that. The middle "dead spot" is "reflective" and the manufacture didn't recomend putting LED's behind that area because the reflective surface will really throw off the look of the other two. The result wouldn't look good! The company say's this would look the best! I could ask the company if they would be able to have BOTH cluster sections cascade from inside out, But if I remember from a previous conversation he mentioned that inside section is the brake light for the side that your turning.

Scot W.