TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 06-01-2012, 10:40 AM

Default TA headers

hello Jack; I got the news on the headers. It's about time.You know that I'm getting them coated with some other parts. Are the TA's going to need any prep work for the coating?
Did Gerry talk to you about the 2 pc. crossover and I don't like that? I got a one pc. that I want to use. It's a old S/S ATR 2.5" Any comments.
I'll be here.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlat View Post
hello Jack; I got the news on the headers. It's about time.You know that I'm getting them coated with some other parts. Are the TA's going to need any prep work for the coating?
Did Gerry talk to you about the 2 pc. crossover and I don't like that? I got a one pc. that I want to use. It's a old S/S ATR 2.5" Any comments.
I'll be here.
Hi John,

long time waiting, glad we finally got em for ya.. The ATR will not fit, completely different design. The TA one is good, works great and we never have a problem with them.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:05 PM

hello; So is there any prep needed?
Also talking with TA a stock crosssover will work with there headers and (from what I remember) the ATR is a stock replacement. Were going to have to match them up and see what we can see.
Do you work the weekend.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Married Man

Quote:
hello; So is there any prep needed?
Also talking with TA a stock crosssover will work with there headers and (from what I remember) the ATR is a stock replacement. Were going to have to match them up and see what we can see.
Do you work the weekend.
OH.... that's right, I forgot, you bought the stock replacement ones... I was thinking the original TA headers..
Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM

hello Jack; As of now I'm planning on comming to your shop tomorrow 06/06/12.
It should be latish morning. We'll look at the TA's, talk a bit and I'll take them to the coaters.
hope it works out
Old 06-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Married Man

Quote:
hello Jack; As of now I'm planning on comming to your shop tomorrow 06/06/12.
It should be latish morning. We'll look at the TA's, talk a bit and I'll take them to the coaters.
hope it works out
It's all on your shoulders!!! Did I tell you my other son John, got a job with Cox Engineering....
Old 06-06-2012, 11:42 PM

hello Jack; Things look the same at Cottonland and business look good. What happened to your orange hot rod? Looks like something major?
I got the TAs to the coater with the other parts. Easy ride and it's close to the hi-way. It's close to a HD dealership I never heard of also. They where just shipping out these street light poles that where done for a college that had to be like 15 ft. long. They had a bunch to ship.
They say there like a week and a half out so the parts should be done in the 13 to 15 of this month.
I'll keep you informed.
see you soon
Old 06-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Married Man

Quote:
hello Jack; Things look the same at Cottonland and business look good. What happened to your orange hot rod? Looks like something major?
I got the TAs to the coater with the other parts. Easy ride and it's close to the hi-way. It's close to a HD dealership I never heard of also. They where just shipping out these street light poles that where done for a college that had to be like 15 ft. long. They had a bunch to ship.
They say there like a week and a half out so the parts should be done in the 13 to 15 of this month.
I'll keep you informed.
see you soon
Nice, I look forward to seeing the finish product. Also, can post the name and address of the coating company. Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 10:54 AM

hello; Central Ct. Coating
52 Village St. East Hartford Ct.
860-528-8281
There's a young gut there who coated alot on his Suburu from wheels to DP and all that. That turbo Suburu is quite a car. Those parts look nice. We'll see how my stuff comes out.
I'll be back
Old 06-13-2012, 11:34 AM

hello; I got home yesterday to a message on the phone that the parts are ready.
There where right on with there estimated completed time.
Now to get my ass down there. Maybe Sat. if I'm not working.There open 9 to noon that day I believe.
later