TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Technical Forums > Engine Tech

Engine Tech A great place to get info related to V6 engines, cams, pistons, heads... etc.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:04 AM

Default Roller cam kits

I was just curious if the roller kits you offer all have the comp lifters. Is there something better about the ones you sell? I just have asked around and seems like Morels are what direction Im pointed in. Thanks for the help.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:54 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKGN View Post
I was just curious if the roller kits you offer all have the comp lifters. Is there something better about the ones you sell? I just have asked around and seems like Morels are what direction Im pointed in. Thanks for the help.
We offer both lifters with our kit In our experience we have used both lifters in the shop and have found mixed results. I personally feel the Morels are no different than the CC's. They are just as loud at times and have exhibited all the same characteristics, as the CC's. Just ask Gerry for what lifter you want to be used in the kit.

By the way, if I felt there was a problem with the CC's, I wouldn't carry them at all..