TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 02-22-2009, 11:36 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default More Winter Party Pics.

My wife Nicole standing next to her new ride. (Just kidding Jack... Nicole made me say it!)

Hey Lorrie! I found it, I found it!

Joey's twin turbo monster!

The pic's don't due it justice.

Jack's car. Now that's one big turbo!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Nitro boy

Very nice pics Michael and Nicole! I need to figure out how to upload big pics. Glad to see everyone again---it was great. John's ribs were fantastic, and the weather was nice. Too bad we had to leave at 3pm.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Married Man

Boy O boy....... it was fatantastic!!! I had the best time this year, the weather was more than decent for the time of year, the food was exceptional. Like it's been already stated.... Dem Ribs were DA best!!! I ate them yesterday for lunch and dinner..... hehehe, we hid a bunch of dem.. But!!! I have to add, there were so many great dishes there... RG brought the bad azzz chili friday nite, I had 4 bowls!! I think it was Ken that brought a pasta salad that was crazy good, AJ brought some fresh scallops he cooked on the grill that were to die for, my cousin Linda brought some fried chicken and some more pasta salads that were exceptional, Bob's meatballs went quick, Harolds sauage and peppers were yummy. I can't forget the Philly sub that was absolutely incredible... can ya tell I like to eat...... We can't forget Brian Lee's chicken delite.. also a dish that is worthy of mention, Steve annual chile pot showed up after taking a year off.. another favorite of ours. I know I am missing some hot dishes, if I missed anyone .... someone speak up please.. And now to the desserts... hmmmm ... Chet showed early with some pastries from a local bakery in Belchertown, I think... had some apple turnovers I couldn't believe.. Dom showed with another one of our favorites.. coffee cakes like you have never had before.. we hid a couple of them too.. Mrs Murphy donuts appeared also, anyone in the area knows they are just the best donuts in Western Mass.. Now I know there were a bunch more desserts, but can't think off hand, my brain is beginning to boil.. plus, I'm making myself hungry.... have to go eat before I go to work.. Lastly I want to thank my wife Lorrie for all she did to support our hobby!!! She once again ran around putting stuff together for us, while in the middle of a family illness and trips to the ER... Also thanks for all that showed up again!!!! You guys are what makes this fun, all the way from MD,Pa, NJ, NY, CT, NH, Me, Vt.... It's just great to have you all, I only wish there was more of me to go around.... I wanted to talk with each and everyone of you, but .. time just prevents me from doing it all... not exactly sure of the head count, but I think we had somewhere around 60-70 people show up!!!! Until next time...... thanks again to all that supported us!!! I look forward to seeing this happen again!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 AM

thanks again Jackalope.....too bad the little lady got me sick..i think she did it on purpose so I couldn't enjoy myself.....can't wait until next year
Old 02-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Fat Kid

Smile Winter PAR-TA

Hannah and I had a really good time seeing everyone and just being there, at this years party. It was, and always is, good to meet so many cool and knowledgeable people there. And this time I hope I didn't get anyone's name wrong.

Thanks guys for having us up there!
Dom

Notice the color scheme!
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 02-23-2009, 08:27 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks Brian and Mike for posting pictures!...Claude and I had a great time and it was nice seeing you guys for talkiing and some good laughs too! We're looking to this coming season to see you all again!

Claude & claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 PM

Had a great time, sorry I had to leave early but was nice to meet some good people and see some nice cars Got me motivated enough to go out and start getting my car ready for etown in a couple of weeks Thanks again

Steve
1989 TTA's #124(cloth/t-top), #850(leather/t-top), & #884(cloth/hardtop)
00' E55 AMG daily driver and 05' ML500 tow vehicle
www.fquick.com/TTA850
Old 02-24-2009, 12:23 AM
I can't drive 55!

We had an awesome time! Like everyone has said the weather was great, food was fantastic and there is no better crowd than a Buick one! My wife and I had a great time seeing and talking to everyone. We had fun suprising Brian, Gabe, Claude and Claude for breakfast at the Clarion. There is nothing like having a nice breakfast with friends. Then when we arrived at Cotton's we were suprised that Patty had came up with Harold after he had said she was going to be in Florida! It was great to see them. They are all really great people.

I wanted to thank Jack and Lorrie for a wonderful time! I know we didn't get to talk as much as we would have liked to but just being at the shop was enough for us! I know that we will make up for it the next time we go to the track. Not to get all mushy but you guys are really alot more than just the best Buick vendor out there, you are great friends, and we are really looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Alexis and Sammy say, THANK YOU!!!

87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:52 AM

I want a black pull over for me and 2 of those shirts for my boys
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
We had an awesome time! Like everyone has said the weather was great, food was fantastic and there is no better crowd than a Buick one! My wife and I had a great time seeing and talking to everyone. We had fun suprising Brian, Gabe, Claude and Claude for breakfast at the Clarion. There is nothing like having a nice breakfast with friends. Then when we arrived at Cotton's we were suprised that Patty had came up with Harold after he had said she was going to be in Florida! It was great to see them. They are all really great people.

I wanted to thank Jack and Lorrie for a wonderful time! I know we didn't get to talk as much as we would have liked to but just being at the shop was enough for us! I know that we will make up for it the next time we go to the track. Not to get all mushy but you guys are really alot more than just the best Buick vendor out there, you are great friends, and we are really looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Alexis and Sammy say, THANK YOU!!!

Those girls a just tooooo adorable!