TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 01-18-2009, 01:47 AM

Default New to the Forum

Just like to say hey to everyone. I'm a long time GN owner (got my 1st one in 93) but for no reason in particular I never ordered anything from Cotton's??? Well I just fixed that and ordered from Jack a CPT66BB, Cotton FMIC, some 60# injectors, and a 4" maf pipe. Have not put them on yet but I will in short order. It was a pleasure doing business with you Jack, and I look forward to doing some more in the future. Can't wait to see how she runs with the new upgrades. Anywho...........just wanted to say "Hey" to everyone.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:28 PM

Welcome to the site, we have seen each other "around"
Old 01-18-2009, 01:49 PM
army veteran

An Army vet and a GN ! your ok my book ! HOOAH
Old 01-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Married Man

Hey Audie,

Welcome, good to see you here. Thanks for the support.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Nitro boy

Welcome Audie! I go by fuelie600 on TB.com. Lots of no nonsense info here.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:56 AM
I can't drive 55!

Welcome aboard Audie1, I'm glad to see that you got to talk to Jack and that you ordered up some pretty nice stuff! Can't wait to see what your going to be turning after you get all that on your car.

I was like you, I have been into turbo regals for a while since about 97', and I really started dealing with Cotton's in 06'. I think I first bought my spool, axles, and I think my studs then. The rest is a fantastic whirl wind from getting my motor done through Jack (@ RPE), pretty much my whole combo and Brian doing my roll cage and finishing up the rest of the project.

We were on Pinks All Out, with the Cotton's right there by our side, I got my competition license and have been to the track various times with them helping me all the way. What other vendor is going to do that for you? He is more than just a vendor now, he is our friend.

I've dealt with alot of vendors, and I have never had anyone stand behind their word and their product like Jack. Believe me, I have had alot of really bad experiences with Buick vendors (really bad), I wouldn't start listing them because I wouldn't give them any press, even if it was bad press. Some of them are out of buisness now anyway. They deserve it. That's why I want to stay with one vendor and support them the best that I can.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Married Man

Thanks Mike... it's been an awsome ride... it goes both ways. You've been a joy as a customer, and a friend..
Old 01-20-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
An Army vet and a GN ! your ok my book ! HOOAH

HOOAH!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Welcome aboard Audie1, I'm glad to see that you got to talk to Jack and that you ordered up some pretty nice stuff! Can't wait to see what your going to be turning after you get all that on your car.

I was like you, I have been into turbo regals for a while since about 97', and I really started dealing with Cotton's in 06'. I think I first bought my spool, axles, and I think my studs then. The rest is a fantastic whirl wind from getting my motor done through Jack (@ RPE), pretty much my whole combo and Brian doing my roll cage and finishing up the rest of the project.

We were on Pinks All Out, with the Cotton's right there by our side, I got my competition license and have been to the track various times with them helping me all the way. What other vendor is going to do that for you? He is more than just a vendor now, he is our friend.

I've dealt with alot of vendors, and I have never had anyone stand behind their word and their product like Jack. Believe me, I have had alot of really bad experiences with Buick vendors (really bad), I wouldn't start listing them because I wouldn't give them any press, even if it was bad press. Some of them are out of buisness now anyway. They deserve it. That's why I want to stay with one vendor and support them the best that I can.
Thanks..............bet that was awesome being on Pinks, and to have the support that you got.................Awesome!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 02:44 PM

welcome