TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > SALES

SALES Check it out... if you see it on sale elsewhere.... just ask, if we can match or beat it.... we will

Old 12-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Married Man

Default Christmas FAST XFI Sale

FAST XFI CHRISTMAS SALE

Prices starting at $1749.00 and up!!!

All FAST products on sale, prices too low to post here. If you wanted a FAST XFI system to have the best tuning control on the planet, now is the time to purchase, we will not be beat. Here is how this works... Call Jack Now!! I'll go over your needs, we'll determine your best package, a price will be agreed upon and the deal will be closed... It's simple, if you are just shopping, do your shopping and call me last.... Please, only call if you are ready to purchase.

Now here is the best part of this deal.... if you have any stock computor hardware, MAF translators, scanmasters, MAF sensors, or other related products, we will consider taking them in trade toward the purchase of you new XFI system. No need to worry about the hassle of selling these to fund your new purchase!!!!

This is a base sample of what we can offer:

1. Base XFI unit, including XFI box, wide band O2 sensor, comm cable, 3 bar map sensor, jumper harness and a base start up program with the best support on the planet!!! I will work with you with any tuning help required to get you going.

2. Base XFI unit, including XFI box with built in data logger, wide band O2 sensor, comm cable, 3 bar map sensor, jumper harness and a base start up program with the best support on the planet!!! I will work with you with any tuning help required to get you going.

3. NEW Traction control XFI unit, including XFI box with built in data logger, wide band O2 sensor, comm cable, 3 bar map sensor, jumper harness and a base start up program with the best support on the planet!!! I will work with you with any tuning help required to get you going.

4. Many more products and combos, just call and ask for Jack.... I will hook you up!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 03:35 AM

you have a used fast B2B. I have a complete accel dfi gen 7, with stand alone harness. how we gonna trade.. new xfi ??? better call me jack... 270 869 8853
Old 12-17-2007, 03:39 AM

Harry is on my old speed dial !!!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve keen View Post
Harry is on my old speed dial !!!!! LOL!!!!!
You're a funny guy...... We'll be cleaning up from another 6-8" of snow today.. if you get a chance, give me a call this morning.... in case I forget your number... speed dial doesn't work on my phone..
Old 12-22-2007, 08:57 PM
The Engineer

Jack,
Did you ship an XFI out to Linda yet?
Conrad
Old 12-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair View Post
Jack,
Did you ship an XFI out to Linda yet?
Conrad
Hey Boss..... that's a question for Jerry... but I think he may not have shipped it, I know the units are on the shelf.... in stock