TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Miscellaneous > GUNS - AR15, MP's, your weapon of choice

GUNS - AR15, MP's, your weapon of choice I know... what the heck, a new passion for me, so here it is.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Never grew up!Never will!

Send a message via AIM to Smokem
Default Giving Ammo

Jack, I would STRONGLY suggest that you NOT encourage anyone from posting any "inventory" they may own. In the wrong hands, such information could be quite damning. Also, to let on that person "A" owns this or that firearm or long gun could provide information for a burglary. I know you're a proud supporter of our Second Ammendment rights and enjoy the sport on the range BUT, keep that other conversation from your mouth to someones ears.

Hope you understand where this is coming from buddy??

SMOKEM
Old 04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
Married Man

Thanks Robert,

I can see your point, I'm just one of those trusting guys that fails to realize there are bad guys out there waiting to take advantage of us.. But then, that's a lit bit of the reason I now am a 2nd amendment supporter and a gun toting, cocked and locked kinda guy....

Well..... we don't have to advertise our inventories, but we can still discuss our passions. There are BB's all over the internet that are for gun owners. At least our community can share with each other here. I don't mind sharing that my carry weapon is a M&P40FS.... if someone wants to take it... come and get it... Any person that goes out with the intention of robbing guns from a gun toting patriot, better understand the consequences.

Now the "inventory" part... I agree..... I'll just say that I have a few guns.... anyone wanna play!!! I keep them in a secure envirement, a vault and alarmed area.. I appreciate your reminder...
Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Cool subforum..
Here's a good one for ya http://www.courant.com/community/new...tory?track=rss