TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 08-26-2008, 12:01 AM
ItFlys2

Default hey jack..

hey jack and to everyone else on the site. I just joined today so i wanted to say hey to everyone. I just recently purchased a 83 buick regal because i am in love with the buicks body from 83-87. (I couldnt afford a Grand National) but i want to put everythingg into this regal and make it exactly like a grand national. I was wondering if you can help by telling me where i can get everything i need to change it over and if i can even change it over to a grand national. Please let me know. Any information will help. Hope to talk to you soon.

Mike
Old 08-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Nitro boy

Welcome Mike. I you look around, you might find a wrecked GN for a doner. Good places to look are "for sale" sections of this and other Buick sites. I imagine, if you can't find a suitable doner, the cost of converting might exceed the purchase price of buying a decent running GN. Good luck!