TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 01-30-2008, 03:17 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Yaaaa, thanks Brian.... I like it, nice to come here and not have to wade through the garbage... I hope to keep it simple and fun for all. It's all about respecting each other. I spoke with Mike NoG yesterday, he's in Fl with his family, he said he's jonesing without the computer.......
Hey Jack, I was going crazy down there without the board but we did get to spend alot of family time together. It was beautiful down there, it was between 7o to 80 degrees the whole week we were there and people were complaining it was cold! HA!
I did miss the board it's like my second home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Did Mike forget his lap top, or is he being good and spending quality family time? Mike should be home getting that Buick ready for Pinks. He's going to need some seat time to be competitive.
Hey Brian, can you believe we just bought a laptop before we went down and we decided not to take it. We had too many things to bring with us already with our two daughters! One is 7 months and the other is 2 years old. So you can imagine the carry on luggage we had!
I am so close to getting the GN running! Just waiting for a few more odds and ends and I'll be done on my end! Then it's Jack and Brian's turn! I'm jealous I saw a post that your car is there now.
March is coming upon us faster then I ever thought! (opening day for Island Dragway.) I just checked Raceway Park's web site and my name is up on the list! I was actually start to worry that the guy who called me was a hoax!

BTW "GO 200!"
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Nitro boy

Putting a car together is like planning a wedding. There are always so many lose ends, and if you don't keep heat on everyone involved, you won't make your deadline. Things will fall into place, and you'll be up and running soon. Jack and Brian are Da Bomb!!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:13 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Putting a car together is like planning a wedding. There are always so many lose ends, and if you don't keep heat on everyone involved, you won't make your deadline. Things will fall into place, and you'll be up and running soon. Jack and Brian are Da Bomb!!
I hope so, it has been a long road. Your right though about the wedding analogy! I think our wedding was easier to deal with tho! That went alot smoother! I know that Jack and Brian will take care of me tho. Your also right it's hard when you have so many people involved at the same time.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!

Last edited by trbochrgd1; 01-30-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Hit the save button to soon! Meant to hit preview!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Nitro boy

6 to go!
Old 02-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Nitro boy

Almost there! We are @ 196
Old 02-04-2008, 03:36 AM
I can't drive 55!

Only 1 more to go!!

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
The Boss

Congratulations to our 200th member....Guy...
Known as BADDGUY6...

Thank you.....

Jack (or really Gerry) will be including a small gift in your order!

Last edited by TurboBabe; 04-25-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Know as BADDGUY6...

Thank you.....

Ya.... if I remember to tell him....
Old 02-08-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Know as BADDGUY6...

Thank you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Ya.... if I remember to tell him....
Oh-wow. I just found this thread. Thanks for having me on board.
And Jack don't forget to remind Gerry. (man hope it's a turbo to match my injectors )

Thanks,
Guy
Old 04-24-2008, 12:28 PM
The Boss

Do you think we can make it to 300?

288 as of today!