TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > The Racing Forums > TSM Race Class Forum

TSM Race Class Forum Where we can discuss the GSCA TSM class

Old 09-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Married Man

Default PLEASE READ - New TSM forum

Welcome all,

Here is an update for those that are involved in racing this class. I was asked to be the RRA for The GSCA TSM race class. I accepted and here we are..... Due to events of the past few months. This doesn't mean much, other than I will be working with Scott Simpson, helping to perform the organization at events, procurement of sponsorship as well as doing whatever I can to help the racers and the class. This position is related to the GSCA TSM class at BG and Reynolds. I may also be involved in working with Scott at the other events if need be.

I would like this forum to be used for annoucements, questions related to GSCA run TSM events and any other information related to TSM that might be helpful.

Since I am donating my time and efforts to this class, I chose my BB to do this. I do not want to confuse these 2 races with any other TSM forums out there. This is also the most convenient place for me to be, as well as the easiest place to reach me. In no way do I want any ill feelings or to cause any confusion here. It seems the TSM forums are spread throughout several bulletin boards now, this will be the official site for the GSCA sponsored TSM class to avoid that confusion.

Thank you,