TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 01-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default Just a quick pic

Just wanted to throw and updated pic up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GN ENGINE PIC.jpg (94.8 KB, 15 views)
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Nitro boy

Looks very close to mine. I see your using a flex line for your turbo oil return. Is that piece new?, or have you had it on the car before?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:10 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Looks very close to mine. I see your using a flex line for your turbo oil return. Is that piece new?, or have you had it on the car before?

Wow! I didn't realize how blurry it came out! I will change it tomorrow. If you can believe it that is one of the only pieces that is old. I had gotten that back in 99' from a company with 3 letters in it that will remain un-named.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
I can't drive 55!

Jack, I got the old tank out, the fuel cell in and the pump/filter. I was able to reuse the AN -12 from the fuel cell feed to pump. Could you guys work on the fuel rails, regulator, and the rest of the fuel lines/filter for the front next week? That would be my next to the last step in getting it up and running. Lastly of course would be the downpipe, but I figured if you can get the lines to me next week that will give you some more time with the down pipe.
Thanks!

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Jack, I got the old tank out, the fuel cell in and the pump/filter. I was able to reuse the AN -12 from the fuel cell feed to pump. Could you guys work on the fuel rails, regulator, and the rest of the fuel lines/filter for the front next week? That would be my next to the last step in getting it up and running. Lastly of course would be the downpipe, but I figured if you can get the lines to me next week that will give you some more time with the down pipe.
Thanks!
Got yu covered... Brian was just asking me yesterday what to do with the fuel rail... I'll get that taken care of first think monday...do we need to set you up with #10 fuekl line on the feed side and #8 return.....
Old 01-20-2008, 08:43 PM
I can't drive 55!

Great that will be fantastic! Yes, I would need a #8 return and a #10 feed line. Thanks for your help... talk to you later...

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Great that will be fantastic! Yes, I would need a #8 return and a #10 feed line. Thanks for your help... talk to you later...
Eh Mike... if you get a chance, give me a call today at the shop... thanx