TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 08-02-2008, 02:24 AM

Default HUGE THXS..to jack and his crew

on mon july21st i dropped my gn off to have a ton of work done from pittsburgh.i stayed up there while it was being worked on.jacks crew brian and adam are both really good workers. i was impressed by the dedacation that my car had recived while up there for a week.i had lots of problems that got worked out! including a new leaky rad i had bought from someone that was no good,and jack helped me out alot by trading my bad one in towards a new one! also had a new tranny put in car on wed and jack had tuned car late thursday night and got things dialed in which felt great but convertor just wasent there.so i left car there till friday morning which i was rdy to go back to pittsburgh when brian wanted to do one last run in car.he came back and said he didnt like first gear in car and to wait a lil while! so trans came back outt car and a new one went in along with a convertor! and car is running better than ever now!! what i am most grateful for the most is they could have put me on trailer and sent me on my way to come home to a slipping tranny!! which makes me feel better about there work up there..bottom line took care of me replaced what needed great service and crew...now if i only can build some more money to come back!! just wanted to say thxs again jack,brian and adam..
Old 08-02-2008, 02:30 AM

also jack been trying to reach u all weak to get straight with ya!!! brought car home and was coming up hill hit throttle at 10mph and roast tires but it was weird no smoke just 2 light posi marks...ya my neighbors hate me

and when i came home nephew was itching for a ride!!

future boost addict
Old 08-02-2008, 03:40 AM
Nitro boy

Another satisfied customer! The picture of the hadsome little fella in the back seat reminds me of days gone by. Now my son is in the drivers seat.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Married Man

Hey guys, sorry, meant to call all week..... but as you know having spent the week at the shop... I was up to my eyeballs all week again and this week coming looks even worse... with Adam out for the week with vacation... Wow... pretty funny I used the word "week" 5 times in one sentence....

Glad to hear you are having some fun, all we need are some heads,cam and bigger turbo and you will think you are driving a top fuel funny car...
I'll talk to you next week... enjoy the weekend.