TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 AM

Default Reynolds race

Hey Jack, just to let you know the change on the turbo sure woke the car up, it comes up on BOOST way faster, only got to make one pass before the tranny or converter went, still trying to figure that one out, launched on 10 lbs and ran 18 lbs went a 1.43 60' and a 10.63 at 125.61 mph, sure would have liked to have turned it up a little just to see what the stock stroke and little cam would have done , oh yea also weighed the car before making that pass 3990 with me. Thanks for everybody at COTTONS on building me a great ride. Jr. P.S. can't wait till Peidmont
Old 11-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGN View Post
Hey Jack, just to let you know the change on the turbo sure woke the car up, it comes up on BOOST way faster, only got to make one pass before the tranny or converter went, still trying to figure that one out, launched on 10 lbs and ran 18 lbs went a 1.43 60' and a 10.63 at 125.61 mph, sure would have liked to have turned it up a little just to see what the stock stroke and little cam would have done , oh yea also weighed the car before making that pass 3990 with me. Thanks for everybody at COTTONS on building me a great ride. Jr. P.S. can't wait till Peidmont
Ya know.... actually..... those are pretty decent numbers, considering we have a pretty conservative tune in there... hmmmm, what convertor and trans are in there now? 3990...... daaaaamn... where's my venison...
Old 11-12-2009, 09:16 AM
The Boss

Nice 60' Jr.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Nice 60' Jr.
Thanks, Benny and I have been working on the setup, hopefully may do a little better next outing , and let Jack know working on the venison. Jr.