TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 01-21-2009, 10:25 PM

Default Another new member loging in

Hello from N.J. new to the board but old customer. Jack did you contact MIR about the quick 8s for the Pinks show?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4play View Post
Hello from N.J. new to the board but old customer. Jack did you contact MIR about the quick 8s for the Pinks show?
Not yet, I poked around the website and found some info about a second chance group... but Lorrie seems to think that the date may fall on our weekend for Nascar up at New Hampshire.. gotta check that out... we have tickets and reservations for the weekend race there with another couple..

is this Harold...
Old 01-22-2009, 09:55 PM

Yes it is , I guess I'll be going to MIR solo cause Patty will in france again. How is that track? Does it hook as good as Cecil?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:27 PM
I can't drive 55!

Is this who I think it is, H.Z.?!?! How are you!!!! I kinda figured it out when you said Patty will be in France! I hear your coming to the party. Nicole and I are looking forward to seeing you guys. I heard your car is really running well. Have you done anything else to it lately?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Smile

Hi Mike ,how are you guys doing? I plan on going to Jacks in Feb but Patty will be in Florida.Looking forward to seeing you guys. The car is running great . At Cecil I did a 10.50 then on the third pass I snapped an axle and almost put it into the wall. So we put it on the trailer and took it up to Jacks the following week . Went for moser axles with a spool ,notched the frame ,325 mickeys and 6 point cage. First time out at atco pulled the wheels up and did a 10.2 @ 129. Jacks tune is right on .The car is an animal, next is bigger turbo and your injectors.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Hi Mike ,how are you guys doing? I plan on going to Jacks in Feb but Patty will be in Florida.Looking forward to seeing you guys. The car is running great . At Cecil I did a 10.50 then on the third pass I snapped an axle and almost put it into the wall. So we put it on the trailer and took it up to Jacks the following week . Went for moser axles with a spool ,notched the frame ,325 mickeys and 6 point cage. First time out at atco pulled the wheels up and did a 10.2 @ 129. Jacks tune is right on .The car is an animal, next is bigger turbo and your injectors.
I believe I saw your car there in October. Was the drivers axle the one I almost tripped on?
Old 01-24-2009, 01:58 AM

That would be the one. Oct. sounds about the right time it was there.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
We are doing great, really looking forward to the party, too bad Patty can't make it but please tell her that we said hello and Alexis asked about her when she see's the track pictures!

That is awesome!!! 10.2 @ 129! That is definetly scary about the axle breaking, but that's a good break if there is such a thing... Means your making some serious power!

I can't tell you how happy I am for you. That must have felt great! I know everything you were going through before that and to rip off a 10.2, man that is truely awesome.

Have you picked a turbo out yet? I had asked Jack if you installed the injectors yet and he had said that for now you were going to use the ones you had till they were maxed out.... I guess their maxed out now!

You got any pics of the 325's on the car? Would love to see that!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!