TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > LORRIE'S CORNER
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LORRIE'S CORNER Check it out, she has lots of positive input here and in my life... This one's for you Babe!! My Wife..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2007, 03:50 AM
Brother Jack is my Pastor

Too funny Jack!!!! Been there myself, then got a little mouthy with the cop to boot. Pissed him off when he figured out that I did not give a sh!t about his jail threat.

Call me in the morning, I got a PM from Brian at Turbonetics that my turbo is shipping tomorrow, did we get this figured out with the GTK ? Did he mean that he was shipping to you? Shoot him an IM and tell him to hold off of shipping till we talk.
Thanks bro
Bryan

87 GN with 43k
Stock block Champion GN1 14 bolt, ARP bolts, Cottons valve covers, Comp Cams 218/212 hyd roller, Scorpion rockers, Comp Cams double roller, home ported intake, Champion 1" plenum spacer, RJC PowerPlate, Turbonetics GT-K 850 BB, 3" DP with external wastegate, Cottons 4" cold air kit, Cottons FMIC, 72# inj, FAST XFI, ALKYCONTROL, Hooker cat back, Art Carr 9" NLU, Art Carr internals,Precision turbo saver, Metco adjustable uppers, Metco lowers, HR sway bar, MT DRs