TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 06-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Go to heaven

Thumbs up buicks life

Look very good. You get the best team to built a buick.(take long time)but when you get back your car with good time slip,quality parts and craftman built for long lasting you forget time.Can't wait till next week to see my killer performance.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:53 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsix View Post
Look very good. You get the best team to built a buick.(take long time)but when you get back your car with good time slip,quality parts and craftman built for long lasting you forget time.Can't wait till next week to see my killer performance.
Martin, you definetly hit the nail on the head! That first full pass you forget everything else. I hope to forget more this friday night, we are going to our local track, Island dragway. We'll see what happens, supposed to be a nice cool night. 9's maybe....
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Married Man

Mike, what up with the trans... make sure yu get that checked out..
Old 06-17-2008, 01:25 PM
I can't drive 55!

I spoke to Pat from Level 10 this morning about 1/2 hour ago. He said it sounds like a power problem and to check the connections. If that is good he can another solenoid and get it the next day. He also said to listen to the solenoid, it has to be a solid click, or else it is not engaging properly.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
I spoke to Pat from Level 10 this morning about 1/2 hour ago. He said it sounds like a power problem and to check the connections. If that is good he can another solenoid and get it the next day. He also said to listen to the solenoid, it has to be a solid click, or else it is not engaging properly.
Hummm, power problem huh! Wonder were I heard that before? Best wishes Mike----we're routing for ya!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:38 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Hummm, power problem huh! Wonder were I heard that before? Best wishes Mike----we're routing for ya!

I did hear that before....can't remember who. I will keep you guys informed...

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-19-2008, 09:14 PM

Wow, that's all I can say there. I wish I could hit Island this Friday to see you run but I won't be around. Planning on going to Island a few more times to prep for Pinks?
1987 GN hardtop, 6152e, ESP front mount, SMC progressive alky, 2800 Stall 12", 50lb injectors, hotwired 307, THDP, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ ultra flow muffs, Turbo Tweak alky chip, adj fuel regulator, HD wastegate, RJC Boost Controller, 9" K&N w/ 3" maf pipe, 160* stat, R42TS plugs & 8.5mm MSD's, 15x8.5 GN wheels w/ 275/60/15 MT drag radials
Old 06-23-2008, 03:02 AM
I can't drive 55!

To all that were wondering what happened on Friday night with my car.... We didn't go due to rules on running a "street legal" car at the track. You have to be registered, insured and inspected in order to run friday nights @ Island dragway. Since I have none of the above we did not go! We were all loaded up and ready to go and my wife had just happened to look at the website and saw it. Thank God because we would have driven all the way out there with 2 little kids for nothing! So we are now shooting for Saturday the 28th. Everyone cross your fingers for good weather!

New best 9.44 @ 143!