TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Shop Work In Progress
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shop Work In Progress Up to date visuals of builds and repairs

Old 08-11-2010, 04:35 PM

Default The Brisbon Diesel GN

I should have posted in here instead of in brians topic but i was wondering if we could use this thread for pictures/questions as my car is brought up to the speed it belongs.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:24 PM

not 100% on this but if you yank the upper plenum for the sensor install after meth install youll notice i heli-coiled one stripped hole. There may be one more that you'll notice needs a heli-coil too.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:48 AM

easyer than looking up my sig in another forum heres some of my parts;

87 GN with .40 over sealed power forged pistons, full throttle Revolution X Roller Cam Kit roller cam 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S , 3 billet mains, ARP studs, P@P 445 heads, stainless valves, chromoly push rods, postons ceramic headers with ceramic crossover pipe, cottons performance downpipe with turbonetics external RG-45 wastegate and manual boost controller, single BB cpte66 .63 s-cover f1 wheel, mototron 60lbs injectors, 70mm doghouse/throttlebody/plate combo, Missing parts CK performance AOD transmission built for 900hp/ transbrake/overdrive w/ 3500k billet NLU converter, B&M quicksilver ratchet shifter, B&M 3qt+ trans pan, spohn tube suspension, airbags, hotchics springs, bilstein shocks. AutoPal headlamp conversion with xtreme HID h4 bi xenon conversion. Vacuum brake conversion with SSBC calipers and SS braided lines. Trick flow rear end cover with preload bolts.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by brisbon View Post
I should have posted in here instead of in brians topic but i was wondering if we could use this thread for pictures/questions as my car is brought up to the speed it belongs.
Absolutely, I see you were a busy guy last nite!!!! Thanks for all the info, we're looking forward to getting on your car. But before I do, I gots to finish up Rocky, Neils and Jays!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 09:38 PM

any progress?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Married Man

Quote:
any progress?
yep.... on Rockys, Neils and Jays!!! Just waiting on the heads from Champ, should be here any day... how's your vaca...
Old 08-17-2010, 10:12 PM

my vacation was pretty good we got some great weather, are those champion heads free cause i didnt order any lol
Old 08-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Married Man

Quote:
my vacation was pretty good we got some great weather, are those champion heads free cause i didnt order any lol

Opps.... wrong car.... yes, waitin on FAST... maybe... or for the harnesses.. been going out the door faster than we can get them in...
Old 08-22-2010, 04:40 PM

jack your going to have to drive my car but I'm suspecting that its soo slow because (1) no meth and low boost and a bad tune (2) the mustang tranny requires different rear end gears. id love to hear your input. take it out for lunch one day and get back to me. the shifters a bit tricky but ull pick it up in no time.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Married Man

Quote:
jack your going to have to drive my car but I'm suspecting that its soo slow because (1) no meth and low boost and a bad tune (2) the mustang tranny requires different rear end gears. id love to hear your input. take it out for lunch one day and get back to me. the shifters a bit tricky but ull pick it up in no time.
I'll get there.. maybe today if it doesn't rain.... it can't be that slow.... it's a GN..