TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Shop Work In Progress

Shop Work In Progress Up to date visuals of builds and repairs

Old 11-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Married Man

Awsome I love the shop, I could smell the gear oil all over again and my skin began to sweat... Not to mention my back began to tighten up thinking about doing the tire work.... straightening, repairing and welding the trailer landing gears as the trucks were forever ripping them off coming over the railroad tracks.. I don't miss it but then.... naaaaa... love the bike!!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:36 PM

looks like you can walk around that shop without bumping into things
Old 11-13-2010, 08:25 PM

Jack/brian. I do not want my pan dropped or front cover removed yet.

I saw brians oil gauge at its lowest 20psi which rose respectively 10psi roughly each 1000rpm increase. I would like that gauge plumbed with a Brass tee at the sender port and the two compared in cockpit while driving.

If the electric sender i installed is the culprit I would like an accurate mechanical gauge installed replacing it.

I think the increase in oil pressue we saw with rpm drop was attributed from crank flutter ive seen in other engines.

I want the car ASAP and may be back with my lowbed to get it.

http://www.precisionengine.net/. Built the present engine. Originally leaving exhaust valve seals out.
Simplex machine built the previous engine that ate its main bearrings in a week.

*powerbasterds is the maker of the new alternator charging just
over 12.5v
i think the convertor is from PTC, billet 9" 3500 stall non l/u

Combo; .40 over sealed power forged pistons, full throttle Revolution X Roller Cam Kit roller cam 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S , 3 billet mains, ARP studs, P@P 445 heads, stainless valves, chromoly push rods, postons ceramic headers with ceramic crossover pipe, cottons performance downpipe with turbonetics external RG-45 wastegate and manual boost controller, single BB cpte66 .63 s-cover f1 wheel, mototron 60lbs injectors, AOD transmission transbrake/overdrive w/ 3500k billet NLU converter

Last edited by brisbon; 11-14-2010 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:07 PM

This is the outcome of that turbo race motor that lost oil pressure. Did everything myself as i have in the past since I ran outa cash.

IT... SCREWS.

dart block patriot performance alumium heads eagle forged crank ibeam rods and forged pistons lumpy roller cam setup w scorpion rockers some heavy mods to get it to work..

p.s. have you sold my new fmic and fast system if not i want to pick it up asap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyno pic.jpg (50.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 383 and accessorys.jpg (89.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 383 pass side.jpg (92.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 383 drivers side.jpg (91.7 KB, 7 views)