TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 07-01-2010, 03:51 PM

hello Jack; I hav'nt been driving the car but could you tell what chip you put in? I'am trying to get more info about it with no luck. On the bill it says chip 42lb,street,low-flow,stock turbo. TT01-42s I tried Turbo Tweek with no luck.
thanks
IBBY
Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlat View Post
hello Jack; I hav'nt been driving the car but could you tell what chip you put in? I'am trying to get more info about it with no luck. On the bill it says chip 42lb,street,low-flow,stock turbo. TT01-42s I tried Turbo Tweek with no luck.
thanks
IBBY
Hey John... that's a TurboTweak chip, what do you need, I can fax or send you one of the instruction sheets... give me a call tomorrow if you can. Hope all is well.

thanks,
Old 07-05-2010, 02:27 PM

hello Jack; Yes could you send me the info on my chip. What chip is it?
John Lattanzio
30 Emerson st.
Newton Mass.
thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 05:55 PM

hey john... on its way
Old 07-08-2010, 05:25 PM

hello to you at Cottonland; I got the info on the chip and it's pretty amazing what can be done with it.
IBBY
Old 07-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Married Man

yep, gotta love Eric @TurboTweak...... By the way, my son just got laid off at Parsons... got any ideas for him...
Old 07-09-2010, 11:08 AM

hello Jack; If that's the engineer son you should have him put in an application. Raytheon Andover Mass. it was in the globe the pres. says it's getting harder to find bright ones and the future looks good for them. Give it a shot. I would'nt use me as a contact as I'am just a union worker.
goodluck
IBBY
Old 07-13-2010, 11:39 AM

hello; Just checking in to say the car is going well but I'am not impressed with the performance of the Griffin. I know it's one of the top of the line but maybe it's just the car? I know they make a fan shroud for a stock fan setup. It's hand made out of aluminum for like $450. I'll bet that would work and maybe that's a new item for you to sell if you could make it less expensive. I wonder if there's a car out there that has a shroud that would fit?
IBBY
Old 07-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlat View Post
hello; Just checking in to say the car is going well but I'am not impressed with the performance of the Griffin. I know it's one of the top of the line but maybe it's just the car? I know they make a fan shroud for a stock fan setup. It's hand made out of aluminum for like $450. I'll bet that would work and maybe that's a new item for you to sell if you could make it less expensive. I wonder if there's a car out there that has a shroud that would fit?
IBBY
Good to hear it's running well. How bout some details of your cooling situation. That rad is the best without a doubt, have tried many. Now if you are referring to temps being higher, what are the conditions. Like maybe 90 plus degrees... AC on, in traffic... need some more info to get an idea of what is happening..
Old 07-13-2010, 05:05 PM

hello Jack; You know what the weather's been like here in New England lately and I'll bet it's pretty _uckin hot and humid at Cotton land. But what temps should I see with a Turbo Buick in this weather,in traffic,with the AC on and off?
I think I'am looking for the imposible? My gage might be incorrect so today I took my OTC and we'll see how they compare.
Did your son apply to the big R?
IBBY