TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 05-26-2012, 10:57 AM

Default Big problem jack please help sos!

Jack th is is Matt Bohn I bought that GN from John Kot that I told you about the other day. Well I was on the highway and heard a huge bang. Next thing I knew sparks were flying all over. After pulling over I realized the down pipe rotted out just prior to the CAT, this caused the exhaust to fall on the highway and render the car DOA" Dead on Arrival". As far as I can tell the exhaust and down pipe are custom from your shop and are out of stock on your website. Need your help my wife is going to kill me if I bought a car and two days later broke it and can't repair it to continue driving it. I left a message on your shops voicemail, I limped the car 5 miles back to my house but with 0 back pressure I don't want to damage the turbo or motor. I also want the Alky meth kit hooked up and re tuned and Dynoed. If I have to I'll throw the car in an enclosed trailer and tow it to your shop. PLEASE HELP BEFORE MY WIFE KILLS ME I HAVEN'T TOLD HER HAHAHA. Call me at (973)479-1682