TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 06-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Nitro boy

Default Michael Nogrady

What's up Brother? Haven't seen you around the board recently. Hope all is well in 'jersy.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Da Big Cheese

he was at etown last friday night , car was running very well, surprised he didn't post up the slips and the video ,his last round was scary

btw mike if you were wondering about the cause of the squirrelly run on the last round , i was right behind you and logs showed i lost traction after the launch as well , my guess is someone dropped some fluid (brake fluid ) on the left side causing the car to dart left
the 87 ttop ,1.37 6.0@ 114 9.45 @ 141.9 25 psi !!
109 235cu .gn1 alum, certified roll cage .
the 87gnx'd FAST B2B TA49 ..back to all stock original #s 109 and trans hipro w stagerite
the 87 GN ttop ..all stock with vac brakes
86 WH1 mini tubbed roll caged 109, extreme 2004r
all on pump 93 and alkycontrol

Last edited by PaceCarTA; 06-23-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default E-Town 9.44 @143!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
What's up Brother? Haven't seen you around the board recently. Hope all is well in 'jersy.
Everything is good Brian, thank's for asking! We had a big police/security expo in A/C that we have been getting ready for and I just got back home now. Just have a lot of stuff going on between the kids and work, you know what I mean!

Have you run your car yet? Any pics of the cage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceCarTA View Post
he was at etown last friday night , car was running very well, surprised he didn't post up the slips and the video ,his last round was scary

btw mike if you were wondering about the cause of the squirrelly run on the last round , i was right behind you and logs showed i lost traction after the launch as well , my guess is someone dropped some fluid (brake fluid ) on the left side causing the car to dart left
Thanks Pauly, I haven't had a chance to load up the video on you-tube yet, or post up any times.

I had 4 runs at e-town, first run was off, totally my fault, 10.63 @134.79, but my next pass was 9.48 @142.37 with a 1.44 60'. After that I ran 9.44 @143.12, 1.39 60'. Last pass as Pauly said was a little scary, my powermaster started leaking pretty bad, on the d/s side and I have a trans fluid leak on the p/s side! I almost tagged the 330 cone! I ran 9.76 @138.39, 1.40 60', on that one, I think I made the 1/4 twice as long on that one going back and forth! Yikes! Did I run in left lane too.?

All in all it was a good night. It was great to see Pauly again. His car is beautiful and it rips!

My car ran its best of 9.44 @143. Everything else is ok, besides the leaks, drove it back in the trailer, and now it's time to get the 60' down, change the master over to a manual one and fix the trans leak.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Nitro boy

Those are some great times Michael. Your GN is flying!!!! I will try to post some pice tommorow. The trunk is done, and the NOS bottle is mounted. Today I clean the interior in preperation for the carpet and seat installs. The Simpson belts just came in for the pass. seat. and I managed to crack my nogen on the beautiful drivrs seat brace Brian fabbed. ( I knew I was going to hit my head on that support the moment I removed the drivers seat. Just took 20 minutes). Later, Brian
Old 07-01-2009, 02:59 AM

Default nice job

Congrats Mike!!!

I bet that felt pretty darn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you did not hurt that Beautiful car you have. That special shipment from Jack is working out pretty well huh?
Old 07-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Those are some great times Michael. Your GN is flying!!!! I will try to post some pice tommorow. The trunk is done, and the NOS bottle is mounted. Today I clean the interior in preperation for the carpet and seat installs. The Simpson belts just came in for the pass. seat. and I managed to crack my nogen on the beautiful drivrs seat brace Brian fabbed. ( I knew I was going to hit my head on that support the moment I removed the drivers seat. Just took 20 minutes). Later, Brian
Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want to see pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo View Post
Congrats Mike!!!

I bet that felt pretty darn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you did not hurt that Beautiful car you have. That special shipment from Jack is working out pretty well huh?
Thanks Sam! Yes it really is a dream that the car is that fast! Who would have thought that 109's were capable of running those numbers consistently. It's all about the combo, tune and listening to the right people...
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 07-01-2009, 03:59 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want to see pictures!
Yes, yes, yes!...BRIAN, WE WANT PICS !

Claude.

P.S: I can't wait 'till Jack calls me to bring my car at thew shop to put it back together!!!...Jack?...are you there?......help!...
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 07-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Married Man

I'ma peekin today... still catching up from last week.... almost ready Claude. Brian's back has really hampered him from working... so we are way behind, but plugging....
Old 07-07-2009, 05:04 AM
Nitro boy

My lap top crapped out again. I'm in Albany visiting, and just checking in on the site. Hopefully next week I'll be back up running. The disc brake conversion hit a snag, as I needed different (ford 9") rotor hats to get things lined up. Everything else is about done. I just want to drive this thing by the weekend.