TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 06-06-2009, 12:27 AM
I can't drive 55!

Default Pumpkin?

How's the Pumpkin doing? More importantly, where has Jack been?! Were getting worried.... Have you guys been busy practicing for softball or something?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
How's the Pumpkin doing? More importantly, where has Jack been?! Were getting worried.... Have you guys been busy practicing for softball or something?
Michael. This is off the suibject, but I was thinking you just have to use the alt. plug off the original harness. This way, you can leave the new harness plug in tact.

Wondering how Jack is doing also. I think Jack and lorrie need to come up to my house for a "Barbie", and relaxation.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Sorry Mike, just been backed up at the shop... barely look at the computer. To be honest... I have about 900 plus emails in the bank here... I'll catch back up ... some day, I hope. Motors out of the Pumpkin, down at Bobbys. Everything looked good, pulled the heads before sending it down. Sounded like you had a few adventures last weekend. Good driving. Looks like your TC is at it's limit.. Think we already talked about that, so no surprise there. I started this post at 9am...
Old 06-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
I started this post at 9am...
Wow, 5 hours! We've gotta get you some typing lessons!
Does Bobby have anything from/for me yet??? I don't like 12's as much as I used to.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:16 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Sorry Mike, just been backed up at the shop... barely look at the computer. To be honest... I have about 900 plus emails in the bank here... I'll catch back up ... some day, I hope. Motors out of the Pumpkin, down at Bobbys. Everything looked good, pulled the heads before sending it down. Sounded like you had a few adventures last weekend. Good driving. Looks like your TC is at it's limit.. Think we already talked about that, so no surprise there. I started this post at 9am...

That's good that the motor was ok, should be a pretty quick turn around then. I can't wait to see a clean pass once you get it back together. That first pass when we went up togther, you pulled by me on the top end like a freight train!

Yeah, it was still a good outing even tho that happened. I think for sure that second pass was going to be a 9.4x pass. It will come in due time. I gotta call you to go over a game plan with the converter, you know when you have some time!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
Wow, 5 hours! We've gotta get you some typing lessons!
Does Bobby have anything from/for me yet??? I don't like 12's as much as I used to.
we're getting there, he only has 2 more motors before yours, not including mine.... or his other customers... don't you worry though... I got a plan....
Old 06-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Quote:
I got a plan....
So what's the plan? I'm listening.

11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
So what's the plan? I'm listening.
I'm waiting for it to stop raining.... then I'll tell ya..... When ya coming down to visit.... I think we need to have a deck party for our new Joey built deck at the house...
Old 06-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Joey who? I just want to make sure that I feel safe standing on or under it.
Our weekends seem to be booked up with other people's stuff for a while, but I'm sure we can get down there sometime soon.