TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Swap and Sell > Anything Goes For Sale

Anything Goes For Sale Non Buick parts, anything you got... Put it up

Old 02-24-2009, 04:46 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Default 56 Chevy For sale

My cousins car, trying to help him out and post it up. Car Is located in Windsor Locks Ct approx 20 mins south of Cottons. Bradley International Airport is In his back yard... Fly in and drive it home !

1956 chevy 2dr sedan has been driven to car shows and cruises for the past three years, but it's time to finish some of my other projects. It is now up for bid and needs someone else to enjoy it. It was restored about 8 to 10 years ago. The stainless is in good condtion most of the chrome is new. The body is in great shape the floors, braces, trunk, rear quarters, rockers and fenders are solid and rust free. The only section of the car that has minor rust and some pitting is on the corner of the passanger side pillar post, Pics available. This is a simple fix, but I just never got around to getting it done. The car has a 350 v8 with a 3 speed on the floor and the stock rear. It has a black interior with bucket seats. A new billet/wood grant steering wheel was installed to flow better with the billet dash panals. The wheels are new torque thrusts with bf,s mounted on them. I am including several items that have not been installed as of yet such as a complete set of energy suspension bushings with body mounts and 4 speed shifter and linkage (bench seat style) which are all new. 4 speed transmission not included. asking $21,000

This is a great car which I have driven everywhere without any problems. If your have any questions please email me at rouleautree@cox.net

Contact Joe @ Phone Number: 860-623-6601

Slide show link
http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z...view=slideshow

Last edited by Mike_g; 02-25-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: more info
Old 02-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Nitro boy

Do you have a price?
Old 02-25-2009, 05:30 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Fixed...