TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 08-24-2008, 02:36 PM

sweeeet
Old 08-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Nitro boy

Nice pics Michael. I wanted to use the 1st pic with you and Jack for my desk top background, but it doesn't want to load fully. Anyhow, I'm out next weekend-----Gabe soccer schedule just came out, and he has a tournement on Saturday. It's tough juggling both Gabe and Bekah with sports. Someday, you'll be blessed with the same!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecobra98 View Post
sweeeet
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Nice pics Michael. I wanted to use the 1st pic with you and Jack for my desk top background, but it doesn't want to load fully. Anyhow, I'm out next weekend-----Gabe soccer schedule just came out, and he has a tournement on Saturday. It's tough juggling both Gabe and Bekah with sports. Someday, you'll be blessed with the same!
LOL! I have to e-mail you a smaller pic! We appreciate you trying to make it. I know, I don't have to much more time before both of the girls are in soccer! (or any other sport) I wish your son the best of luck! We'll call you with updates.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:37 AM
Married Man

Wow, great pics Mike...... we just got home from a little break in the woods of Orange County NY, spent a day and 1\2 up at Ted H.'s camp on Lake Sebago... it was nice to get out. But we are really looking forward to Etown this coming weekend. I can't wait to run the Pumpkin.. little work on yours and hopefully Harold and the rest of the gang, should be some memorable times and more pics to come... who knows, maybe those children of yours will end up in Jr dragsters instead of soccer... I know what I did when I was Gabes age... soccer... I'm making up for it now, course it was the same for my 2 boys.. lots of soccer tournaments all over the state..
Old 08-25-2008, 04:34 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Wow, great pics Mike...... we just got home from a little break in the woods of Orange County NY, spent a day and 1\2 up at Ted H.'s camp on Lake Sebago... it was nice to get out. But we are really looking forward to Etown this coming weekend. I can't wait to run the Pumpkin.. little work on yours and hopefully Harold and the rest of the gang, should be some memorable times and more pics to come... who knows, maybe those children of yours will end up in Jr dragsters instead of soccer... I know what I did when I was Gabes age... soccer... I'm making up for it now, course it was the same for my 2 boys.. lots of soccer tournaments all over the state..
I'm really going to miss you guys this weekend! I love cars, and everything surrounding them ( like good friends ), but I love Gabe and Bekah even more. Sooo I find myself putting off car events more and more in recent years, but there will be plenty of time ( Lord willing ) in the near future when the kids are graduated. Still loking forward to Napierville Jack!---Maybe Michael will make the trek
Old 08-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Thanks!

LOL! I have to e-mail you a smaller pic! We appreciate you trying to make it. I know, I don't have to much more time before both of the girls are in soccer! (or any other sport) I wish your son the best of luck! We'll call you with updates.
Don't think it was the size Michael, as all the other pics loaded fine. don't listen to Jack-------the girls neeeeeeeeeed soccer. This is Gabes first year playing for a public school, and his coach has him starting @ center forward ( striker) He's also been assigned as 1 of only 2 players who will take free kicks. I'm as excited as I was when I ran my first 10 sec pass. Please call me form e-town and keep me posted.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:38 AM
I can't drive 55!

Default More pics

We just got in the mail, all the way from Connecticut... a cd of pictures from Nicole G! Thanks Nicole for spending your time and doing that for us! It was really nice to meet you and we hope to see you this weekend!

Checkin the car out

The Big Dawgs jacket!

Waiting in the lanes

Waiting in the lanes some more...

Making our way to the lanes for the final 16

Did I hear you need tickets to the gun show!

Isn't love grand!

Good luck kiss.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 08-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Nitro boy

Great pics! Makes me want to find someone to kiss!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:32 AM

Very Cool Michael, and now your down at 9.65! Keep it shrinkin'

Your old intercooler and a 6152e helped me take 1.4 seconds off my GN. The real fun was going from pretty stock with a TE44 at 98 MPH to 114. I'm sure the intercooler was a huge help!
1987 GN hardtop, 6152e, ESP front mount, SMC progressive alky, 2800 Stall 12", 50lb injectors, hotwired 307, THDP, 2 1/2" exhaust w/ ultra flow muffs, Turbo Tweak alky chip, adj fuel regulator, HD wastegate, RJC Boost Controller, 9" K&N w/ 3" maf pipe, 160* stat, R42TS plugs & 8.5mm MSD's, 15x8.5 GN wheels w/ 275/60/15 MT drag radials
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buickrob View Post
Very Cool Michael, and now your down at 9.65! Keep it shrinkin'

Your old intercooler and a 6152e helped me take 1.4 seconds off my GN. The real fun was going from pretty stock with a TE44 at 98 MPH to 114. I'm sure the intercooler was a huge help!
That's great! I am glad that intercooler worked for you. Where did you go Island?

New best 9.44 @ 143!