TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > LORRIE'S CORNER
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LORRIE'S CORNER Check it out, she has lots of positive input here and in my life... This one's for you Babe!! My Wife..

Old 06-24-2008, 11:55 AM
The Boss

Default I'd like to....

congratulate my husband, Jack on his 22 years of sobriety. Today is his anniversary and I am extremely proud of the decision he made 22 years ago and the positive choices he has continued to make. I love you Jack!

Congratulations!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:28 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Ive known Jack for over 12 yrs. Birthdays,Sunday dinner @ The Rocks,Buick burnt out, frazzled...
I can honestly say he has always maintained his Integrity, never losing site of the big picture.
Congrats Jack !!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:33 PM

Thumbs up

Good Job Jack, keep it up - 22 years is pretty impressive!

Like Mikey, I have known Jack for 10+ years and Jack was always a rock when I and others were indulging.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Nitro boy

You Da' Man brother. Congratulations!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 11:52 PM

Congratulations Jack! That is one heck of a job!

My father is going on 7 years himself!

Something to be proud of Jack!

Ty
Old 06-25-2008, 08:33 AM
Fat Kid

Thumbs up

The whole family is proud. You show us all your will power and courage. Not to mention turbo power. Congradulations!

Dom
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 06-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Married Man

Wow, thanks GUys... Mikey, Fitz, you guys know, I can be full blown crazy... but we work through it. I'm far from perfect but I never give up trying ... Having great friends like you all have contributed to my success. I appreciate everyone, including Ty and Dom, Brian who I have come to know and look at as friends not customers... cept when I have to ring up the till..
Last nite I was supposed to leave the shop by 5 to go to the other side of Bridgeport to attend a going away party for another one of our Bro's, Paul G who is leaving for his 2nd tour of duty in Iraq.. needless to say, things did not go well at the shop.. I had to take care of business before leaving, did what I had to do and left the shop at around 6:30pm out of my mind.. But ya know the ride down with my wife Lorrie was the best... she's the best, the woman that stands by my side through thick and thin. I reflected on my week from hell and determined that it just paled in comparison to what Paul has to look forward to in the next year... I became grateful and again realized what a great life we all have... that includes Paul who will be representing us all, doing what he believes is the right thing to do. I support him and pray for his safe return, hoping that in some way he and the rest of our military will somehow make a "difference" in the lives of others.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:24 AM
I can't drive 55!

Sorry for not posting sooner but I have been at a convention for the past three days.
Congratulations to Jack! What a fantastic thing to make a great choice like that and stick with it like you have. It really takes a strong will to do something like that, I commend you! You truely are a great person! There should be more people out there like yourself.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Married Man

Thanks Mike, glad to see you back.... again.. it is guys like you that make my life what it is today. I appreciate your trust and patience with me in allowing me to be a part of your team. You guys are the best....