TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > The Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Lounge A place we can all just hang and shoot it..

Old 10-04-2008, 06:47 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Now, I have some unfinished buisness to take care of with one T/A who's "nitrous" car took down the "turbo" car. If by my shifter malfunctioning you mean taking down the turbo car then yes you did.
Why don't we set somthing up so we can what really would have happened if my car was 100%. Jason, are you busy next Saturday? LVD sounds good to me

LOL yeah I kinda choked on that one myself.... I chalked it up to being caught up in the moment. A rematch would be cool !!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Thank's Mike, yeah there was alot of drama going on! It was surreal to watch the in car camera of the shifter. Believe me that killed me as you can see from my facial expression coming back down the return road to see Rich at the end. Even though that happened it was still an awesome time! It really was a milestone for us. We finally got the car straightened out with the boost control that day, and @17-18 psi ran our first 9 sec time,(9.91) and to get picked to be in the top 16!

Of course I remember you! How can I forget such a gentleman, and your car was awesome! Yeah, it was a bummer with the shifter, thank God Brian and Adam got it straightened out now! There was actually 550 cars there! There were 450 original racers and 100 alternates.

Thanks Jim. I appreciate it.

Now, I have some unfinished buisness to take care of with one T/A who's "nitrous" car took down the "turbo" car. If by my shifter malfunctioning you mean taking down the turbo car then yes you did.
Why don't we set something up so we can see what really would have happened if my car was 100%. Jason, are you busy next Saturday? LVD sounds good to me.
Mike if this guy takes you up on this race.please video tape it and post it on you tube.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:15 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonjim View Post
Mike if this guy takes you up on this race.please video tape it and post it on you tube.
I will be more than happy to post that up when it happens.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 10-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Married Man

Wow... that was a good show, and yes, the interview was no less interesting. Mike did a fabulous job, his car ran flawless, if not for the shifter linkage being messed up, he was walking away from the trans am. My mouth nearly hit the floor when I heard the "tone" of the interview. BUt yes Mikey, I understand the emotion of the moment, he was pumped too. A little respect with some class would have been more appropriate.. I will be at LVD with Mike saturday if the TA wants to show up...
Old 10-08-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I will be more than happy to post that up when it happens.
Your the man mike.thanks
Old 10-08-2008, 10:19 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Wow... that was a good show, and yes, the interview was no less interesting. Mike did a fabulous job, his car ran flawless, if not for the shifter linkage being messed up, he was walking away from the trans am. My mouth nearly hit the floor when I heard the "tone" of the interview. BUt yes Mikey, I understand the emotion of the moment, he was pumped too. A little respect with some class would have been more appropriate.. I will be at LVD with Mike saturday if the TA wants to show up...
Nothing yet........
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 PM

Mike is this kid jason on this forum?
Old 10-08-2008, 10:58 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonjim View Post
Mike is this kid jason on this forum?
Yes, JL ws-6 is his screen name on here. He has posted in this post before. I tried e-mailing him but it says he has it set to not accept e-mails. I figured he would be checking in here like he has done in the past....

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Yes, JL ws-6 is his screen name on here. He has posted in this post before. I tried e-mailing him but it says he has it set to not accept e-mails. I figured he would be checking in here like he has done in the past....
Wow this guy dose not want to line up with you again.Keep calling him out
Old 10-09-2008, 06:58 PM

His big bad V8 nitrous car won to a V6 Turbo car that was out for the first time....not what I'd be bragging up. But as others have said...caught up in the moment. As seen by the quick response back from him...he might be thinking the same!