TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Team Cotton's Performance > Ask Jack
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Jack The best place to find me for any reason

Old 08-03-2010, 12:15 AM

Thumbs up Mi Pana ; Como Esta ?

That was a good time at the track ... except for the awful 60 ft times [ I found the problem leaking line lock ] Claude is a true Gentleman and he had a enchanting young lady on his arm ... Enough of the small talk Jack ... Is it done yet ? All n All always nice to run into Jack @ the track ... Tu Amigo
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbineborique View Post
That was a good time at the track ... except for the awful 60 ft times [ I found the problem leaking line lock ] Claude is a true Gentleman and he had a enchanting young lady on his arm ... Enough of the small talk Jack ... Is it done yet ? All n All always nice to run into Jack @ the track ... Tu Amigo
Hey bro, yes, had a good time...... Love your 62 chevy... we need to make the arrangements for you to drop it off at the shop when you pick up the GN.. Claude and Claude came back to town with us, went out to dinner and looks like a trip back to LVD to finish up a little more tuning and get the 9 second time slip.. Then on to your baby...
Old 08-03-2010, 02:44 PM

Thumbs up

"turbineborique", it was nice meeting you at LVD last weekend and seeing your '62 Chevy!...

Jack, I really appreciate you spending the whole day tuning and driving my car last weekend! Claude and I found this very nice of you. We also had a great meal after dropping my car at your shop with Lorrie, Taylor, you and me and Claude. We got home at 3:00 AM, a little tired 'cause there wasn't a single motel room available on our way back (I checked at least 6-7 of them...), they were all booked up...
For the reader's benefit, let's just say that Jack ran a 10.06 @ 134 mph (best ever for my car to date! ! ) We're "almost" into the 9's now...which should become reality next time with a little more tweaking and some new rear coil springs.

Thank you Jack,

talk to you soon...

Claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 08-03-2010, 03:20 PM

Thumbs up Right back at ya !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofastforyou View Post
"turbineborique", it was nice meeting you at LVD last weekend and seeing your '62 Chevy!...

Jack, I really appreciate you spending the whole day tuning and driving my car last weekend! Claude and I found this very nice of you. We also had a great meal after dropping my car at your shop with Lorrie, Taylor, you and me and Claude. We got home at 3:00 AM, a little tired 'cause there wasn't a single motel room available on our way back (I checked at least 6-7 of them...), they were all booked up...
For the reader's benefit, let's just say that Jack ran a 10.06 @ 134 mph (best ever for my car to date! ! ) We're "almost" into the 9's now...which should become reality next time with a little more tweaking and some new rear coil springs.

Thank you Jack,

talk to you soon...

Claude.
You almost tickled the nines in that beautiful GN ... I'm sure you'll get there easily . I'll see ya @ the track . Thanks ; Tu Hermano