TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > The Racing Forums > TSM Race Class Forum

TSM Race Class Forum Where we can discuss the GSCA TSM class

Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Married Man

Default Cecil County Update

I spoke with Scott S. last nite concerning Cecil, as well as other situations. I wanted to make sure we were both on the same page, I will be running the class there as Scott can not make it. Scott is sending me the plug and rings this week, so I will have them in my possession, also the scales, as far as I know work ... What this means is it will be a legal TSM race as it is supposed to be. I will also be working on some details in an effort to make the event a little more organized, if there are any issues that need to be addressed, please post up here or PM me with any ideas. One of the areas I want to stabilize is the Qualifying ladder, it will be posted after every run on my trailer door. Anyone wanting to monitor it can find it there. After racing has ended, any payout I have will also be awarded at my trailer, hopefully we can give a proper exchange with a few pictures being taken at that time. After peer tech has been completed, we will be weighing cars after each round, with the loser verifying the winners weight, I will also have someone at the scales to verify weights.
These are a few of the thoughts I had, I know I bounced around but will list them out in an orderly fashion as soon as I feel we have covered all the bases.
thank you
Old 09-16-2008, 11:31 AM

Default Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
I spoke with Scott S. last nite concerning Cecil, as well as other situations. I wanted to make sure we were both on the same page, I will be running the class there as Scott can not make it. Scott is sending me the plug and rings this week, so I will have them in my possession, also the scales, as far as I know work ... What this means is it will be a legal TSM race as it is supposed to be. I will also be working on some details in an effort to make the event a little more organized, if there are any issues that need to be addressed, please post up here or PM me with any ideas. One of the areas I want to stabilize is the Qualifying ladder, it will be posted after every run on my trailer door. Anyone wanting to monitor it can find it there. After racing has ended, any payout I have will also be awarded at my trailer, hopefully we can give a proper exchange with a few pictures being taken at that time. After peer tech has been completed, we will be weighing cars after each round, with the loser verifying the winners weight, I will also have someone at the scales to verify weights.
These are a few of the thoughts I had, I know I bounced around but will list them out in an orderly fashion as soon as I feel we have covered all the bases.
thank you
Sounds good Jack,
Great work.
TSM winner Reynolds 2007
TSM winner Norwalk 2008
(both with Cottons front mount )
Old 09-17-2008, 10:44 AM
Married Man

Thanks Don, still waiting on the turbo plug.... hope I see it in the next day or 2. I've got to take a little time to make a few more calls for a little more sponsorship. A little more work here and I'll be foaming at the mouth to get to Cecil..... gonna race the Pumpkin too, I can't wait. We love going to Cecil, it's our favorite race..